Status: Something new. Something different. Idk. Tell me if you like it.

Smiling Is An Everyday Thing.

Fragmented End

It was dark. My eyes were wide open, and I felt them. It felt empty, nothing but blackness coated me. I felt a cold current gorge through my skin and hair. I feel forsaken, and lost. Questions like, “How’d I get here?” or “What the hell is happening?” go through my mind at this moment. Have I lost my light?
Then suddenly images flash before my eyes. My sight seems to have been restored and the atmosphere became warmer around me. These images aren’t anything new, it was just my everyday life. Those instances that made me laugh and cry all are coming as if a puzzle was in front of me. I saw them, fragments of who I was and who I am now. I was able to grasp these pieces and assemble them into the shape of sphere. All the fragments were now there and I looked upon it with awe. My life was literally in front of me.
It suddenly then came to me, the sight of the moon this one day ten years ago. It was brightly shining as I watched it. I remember being in a wide-open field where the grass and the wind were working in unison to create the perfect atmosphere. I remember during this time, my mom was working late and my dad was still out with his friends. I don’t quite exactly know where I am though, but the most notable detail was the colossal tree far away. I don’t want to say it was beautiful, and to be honest it was one grotesque tree. It stood out among the rest of this area, and something else that stood out is an embodiment walking toward me.
She got close, yes I could tell that she was benevolent and beautiful. Her eyes shone brighter than the stars and her smile was a bigger gift than anything I’ve ever received. She opened her mouth and I prepared my ears to hear this angel speak. Suddenly the skies shifted and the mood started to shatter and I returned to where I once was.
I returned to the same blackness from before, but the air was no longer warm nor cool, but sweltering. It felt like I was in a fire. The air was intense and I couldn’t move. Structures formed around me and suddenly people were running past me. They were screaming and I kept hearing gunshots. Tears evaporated into the air and blood rained down to the Earth. I could do nothing but watch.

It was as simple as a young girl in the arms of a young boy.
The girl was drenched in filth and gore.
The boy was screaming for her.
She cried.
An empty shape pointed a gun at them.
The boy stood up and got between her and the gun.
The gun fired.

I stared to bleed from my forehead and when I was finally able to move, I got on my knees and hollered. Soon enough, I opened my eyes once again. I felt tears in my eyes. I was crying in my sleep… I was speechless and got up. I got dressed and headed out to look for that ugly tree I remembered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Had to re-do it XD