Status: New

In My Darkest Hour

"In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save me life."

Those lyrics always play around in Holly Monroe's mind. They flood her head and she can always picture her whispering it to the mysterious man that always appears in her dreams. Just who is he? Holly can't seem to figure that out. She tends to have that same dream every single night after hearing the song for the fisrt time. When she has that dream though the background is in a beautiful park and you can hear horns honking and people talking. After figuring out where her dream is taking place (New York City) she heads off there, hoping that her dreams are signs from God telling her to go there. But once she gets in New York, its not hard to find the mysterios man.

Donald Flack JR. is going through a tough time. After losing his girlfriend in a murder incident he has been sleeping with other women and drinking. His boss and co-workers are complaining about him and don't know if they should fire him or just let him take his time. Finally Don desides to take a few weeks off and explores New York City, Manhatten, and Times square to see if he can find some excitment. There he meets Holly Monroe, and there two worlds collide.

Filled with a utterly tear-at-the-heartstrings romance and a beautiful tale 'In My Darkest Hour' is where broken hearts and heros take place.