Status: Just Started.

Is This Our Tainted Soul?

I'm An Instigator

Eric groaned, leaning over to hit the button on his alarm clock.
He yawned and stretched, sitting up.
"First day, new school," he muttered, smiling a bit.
He crawled out of bed and walked to his closet, looking for something decent to wear, seein as most of his clothes weren't unpacked yet.
He grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, dark blue and a bit faded. He slipped them on and searched for a shirt. He grabbed his favorite MyChem shirt and slipped it over his head. He walked across he hall and plugged in his straightener, waiting for it to warm up as he put on a pair of socks. He stood up and walked to the mirror, straightening his hair quickly, but still getting it perfect. He walked downstairs and picked up his Converse, slipping them on and walking to the table. He grabbed an apple and walked outside, knowin his parents were still asleep. He stood and waited for the bus patiently at the end of his driveway. He didn't bother driving today.
The bus skidded to a stop in front of him, the breaks squealing. He winced at the sound and walked up the bus stairs.
"Seat 20," the driver grumbled.
Eric nodded and walked to the back, sliding into his seat.
He put his headphones in his ears and turned on Bring Me the Horizon. He looked over to see a girl that looked about his age staring at him. He smiled at her and winked, making her blush. She had blonde hair and was wearing an American Eagle shirt. Definately not his type.
He laid his head against the window, watching the trees and fields go by.
He dozed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter, tell me if it's horrid.
Comments please(: