‹ Prequel: The Summer Scene
Sequel: Fall

Growing Up Might Bring Us Down

Go

I woke up in the morning with the bright California light peering in through the cracks of the curtains of in our bedroom; my head was lying comfortably on the soft down pillow. I rolled over to my left, my back facing the windows, my body facing John. I opened my eyes, hoping to see John’s gentle, serene sleeping face, but he wasn’t there. I sat up and looked towards the bathroom; the door was open and the lights were off. Worried, I arose out of bed, stumbling a little from my morning disorientated state.

“John?” I called as I made my way to the closed door which led to the living room.

I heard something fall onto the floor on the other side of the door, and a muffled “Shit.”

Still worried, I opened the door carefully, peering out through a crack before fully forcing my body through the frame. I noticed John standing in front of the stove, and my worries slowly faded.

“Hey, why were you not in be-“ I started to ask him, but he cut me off.

“Breakfast?” he turned to his right, where I was now approaching the breakfast bar counter, and handed me a plate with two pancakes stacked up.

I took the plate, sniffing the buttermilk batter that was now a delicious cake. “I could get used to this.” I looked up at him and smiled.

He took that as an invitation; leaning in across the counter, and placing a sweet delicate kiss on my lips. “Morning, love.” He properly greeted me.

“Mornin’, sweetheart.” I replied happily. His lips tasted like grease. “So whatcha cookin?” I asked out of curiosity.

“Pancakes, eggs, bacon.” He replied with a shrug, turning back around to flip another pancake.

“Bacon. I-“

“You love bacon,” he finished for me. “I know.” He said with his signature smirk.

Once John was done with his cooking, we both sat at the counter and enjoyed our meal in peace; the two of us silently engulfing the food, and occasionally making flirtatious contact.

John arose from his stool, picking up our finished plates and walked over to clean them. “So I was thinking a little volleyball, and maybe some shopping?” she randomly stated as he cleaned.

“Mmm, you know my weakness.” I complimented him.

He smirked greatly, “Indeed I do.”

Our day did indeed start off with a swift and brutal round of volleyball between us and our neighbors for our stay; we lost, due to John and his lankiness. Then we walked up the boardwalk and checked out the little shops. I found this cute little ladies clothing shoppe which I needed to check out, since I totally fell in love with the yellow dress in the window display. John, being the man that he is, let me shop in piece while he watched some street performers do their thing. Obviously, being a girl and holding my boyfriends credit card, I did a little more shopping than just getting that one dress; I had also found a beautiful deep purple strapless, silver strappy heels, and a purple and silver jeweled hair clip, along with the yellow sundress.

Walking out of the shop with two garment bags and one normal shopping one, John gave me a look, and then said, “Had fun?”

I leaned up on my flip flop clad toes to kiss his lips. “Yes I did.” I replied. “Thank you.”

“Anything for you, babe.”

I smiled up at him, giving him my newly used look which meant “Good answer”.

He smiled back at me; our eyes still locked on one another, his hands on my waist were now pulling me into him. “While you were doing your thing, I didn’t have time to mention that we have dinner reservations at La Bella Notte for dinner in an hour.” He informed me.

“Oh do we now.” I breathed out seductively.

“Yup.” Was his response.

“Well, aren’t you lucky.” I told him right before I moved back out of his grasp and on my way back down to our room, leaving an utterly confused looking John a few steps behind me.

We reached the condo together, and once we were inside I ran to the bathroom, calling to John behind me, “I’m going to go change!”

“Okay, I’ll be here.” He replied, already stripping himself down to get into his ‘dinner’ clothes.

I stood in front of the bathroom mirror, holding each dress up, unsure of which to wear.

“John, can you come here for a minute?” I yelled for him drastically.

“Natalie, what’s wrong?” He called back, obviously he wasn’t in the bedroom anymore. “Open, up!” he called back, banging on the bathroom door.

“Oh, nothing’s wrong,” I informed him, happily. “I’m just having an issue.”

“And that is?” he asked me with worry coving his words. “Natalie, wherever it is, come out. You’re scaring me shitless!” he exclaimed when I still didn’t open the door up.

I turned the handle on the door, letting John open it up the rest of the way. I was standing in the middle of the bathroom in my beige strapless bra and underwear set, my wavy hair running down all over my body. “I don’t know which outfit to wear.” I said, holding up each dress in one of my hands.

“Oh, uh.” John looked taken aback, his eyes were trying to fix themselves on my face but the kept roaming my exposed skin. “The yellow one.” he spoke out.

“You sure?” I asked him, just to make sure. “Not the purple one?” I added in, holding it up to him, in case he didn’t see it. “I think I like that one better.” I said honestly, though I was teasing him a little bit now.

“The purple one’s good too,” he stated obviously indifferent to the articles of clothing in my hands. “but you look great in anything, baby.”

“Good answer.” I smirked and then pushed him back out into our bedroom.
__________________________________________________________________________

We were sitting out on the terrace of La Bella Notte, an Italian restaurant, of course; John loves fancy Italian. I decided on wearing the purple dress with the matching accessories that I bought today, stunning John stiff once I walked out. He’s never really seen me dressed up before.

“Last day of vacation. And then the studio.” I mused, sighing as I played with the pasta on my plate.

John looked at me oddly, “Yes, and your point is?”

I shrugged, still staring at my plate, “There is no point, just stating the facts.”

He chuckled at me for some odd reason, “You’re strange.”

I finally looked up at him and smirked, “I know.”
__________________________________________________________________________

Like before, I occupied the bathroom while John changed in the bedroom. As I was standing at the sink, taking my make-up off before I undressed myself, John slyly snuck in. Coming up behind me, he positioned his hands on my hips, his lips attacking the right side of my neck. I leaned back into him, still trying to take my eye shadow off.

Once I accomplished the task that John just had to make difficult, I gave into him. I let him have his way, since we’ve played this game before. His left hand ran up my back all the way to the zipper of my dress. There he used both of his hands the gently and easily glide the little piece of metal down the length of my torso. I wiggled myself out of the dress, letting in fall to the floor as I circled around to meet him, chest to chest. He was in a pair of boxers and a simple white tee shirt; he knew those shirts drove me crazy. Our lips were millimeters away, our heavy breaths tickling the other’s features, before letting our mouths reunite, John pinched the clip out of my hair, letting my waves run wild.

Once united, John picked me up and placed me on top of the counter so he could easily unbuckle my shoes without having to part. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him in closer to me. His hands made their way down to my backside; he gripped tightly, forcing me to lean into him. He then carried me all the way into the bedroom, our lips still attached to one another’s.

He laid me down on the bed, and crawled on top of me. We finally parted for some much needed oxygen, but that didn’t stop him; he went to placing dainty butterfly kisses all over my exposed skin. He got to my breasts and I involuntarily moaned, arching into him, I could feel him smiling against my skin. He took my little outburst as an initiative to slip his hands underneath me to unclasp my bra, throwing it away once he did so.

As his mouth continued to roam my body, my fingers trailed under his shirt and danced over his chest, pushing the fabric up as they went along. Finally the both of us were only left in our underwear; his boxers and my panties. He found his way back to my lips after all this time, and I didn’t think that his kiss could have ever been better than it was at that moment; I could feel him pouring himself into it. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, and my legs around his waist, getting him as close as possible. We both moaned as we unthinkingly ground into each other; the sensation was nothing I have ever felt before, and I wanted more, his touch felt so good.

When he pulled away I started to kiss his chest and neck, he was looking down at me as he caught his breath. I felt his stare on me, pulling away to look up at him; his green eyes emitting nothing but pure love and bliss.

“You sure?” he whispered, staring in my eyes.

I only nodded; my breaths were too heavy to say anything at the moment.

He searched my face, looking for any sign of doubt. When he didn’t find any he stuttered, “I don’t have any…” he trailed off, “I didn’t think you’d want to do this.” He added in, his eyes still searching my face.

I held a hand up to stop him from talking, capturing his thin lips between mine after hastily replying, “I came prepared.”

He stared at me, confused, causing me to chuckle and push him off of me.

I made my way over to my suitcase, which was lying on the floor of the closet and retrieved the tiny box of condoms from the small pocket that I didn’t unpack.

After retrieving them, I threw the box at John, who was still sitting up on his knees, the way I left him; thus causing him to yell, “Hey!” when they hit him on his cheek.

He reached for the box, taking it in his hands and staring at the front for a moment.

When I sat myself in front of him he decided to look at me, holding the box up in his hand as to show me it.

“I came prepared.” I said again. “Hope they fit.” I joked lightly.

“I love you.” John replied as he crashed him lips to mind, blindly putting on the condom.

With that we were reunited, our undergarments were tossed away, and John entered me for the first time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I tried...

Not edited because I was too lazy to.

So, I'm thinking 15 comments for the next update. There are 97 subscribers, that shouldn't be too hard.

Love you all,
Dom