‹ Prequel: Painting Flowers
Status: Finished!

The Technicolor Phase

Undead

Image

The next day, Mirana said they had one more stop before the summer solstice. She said the Deitie was Lissa. She was Hates daughter so she could control a lot of the undead.

She was located deep inside a cave. Danielle wasn't feeling so good but she couldn't miss this. She dressed herself, ate some breakfast, and went into Hatters small workshop. He

was busy making an armor suit to protect Danielle. She had no idea how he did it. The suit was very beautiful.

"We're leaving. Are you coming with us?" she asked.

"Yes, here put this on just in case." he said.

Danielle put the armor over her clothes then put a coat over her. She knew it was really cold in caves so she wanted to keep warm. Hatter then put on a jacket and followed her up to the deck. Just like yesterday, they were lowered into the boat and the tweedles rowed towards a dark island. Once they hit land, they headed towards a large black cave. Danielle was a little nervous about this but Mirana wouldn't send them into danger. She grabbed a lantern in the mouth of the cave before entering. Viktor had gone with them so at least they had some protection.

It was hard stumbling through a dark cave. Especially when it got lower into the ground. Danielle held onto Hatter's hand. He made sure that she didn't fall. They finally reached two large brass doors. A very vivid looking man stood in front of them. He looked as old as the world. Mirana told the other's to stay behind while she walked up to him. She whispered something to him and he nodded. At once, the doors opened. She waved her hand for the other's to follow her. Danielle took a deep breath. Through the doors was a glow of blue light. She didn't know what lay ahead of them. She tightly squeezed her husbands hand as they all walked through the doors. She jumped the moment she saw a large liquidless pond filled with deathly ghostly bodies. They all looked so scared and so sad. Danielle looked away as Mirana headed past this area and towards a thrown where a woman who had bright blue hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and very fancy clothing sat.

She waved a hand for Mirana and her crew to stop. At once, they stopped nearly ten feet from this woman who Danielle assumed was Lisa the daughter of Hates. She just stared down at the group not saying a word. She finally spoke which was a booming noise.

"What do you want Mirana?"

"My sister is planning on overthrowing Danielle."

"What's that have to do with me?"

"We need your help Lissa. You and your undead."

Lissa smiled. "What's in it for me?"

Mirana sighed knowing this would happen. "What do you want?"

"Your soul."

Viktor stepped forward. "You can have mine."

Lissa laughed loudly. "You're a vampire fool. You have no soul." Lissa's eyes met Danielles. "Your soul."

"No, this is the Queen and she is pregnant."

"Then I can not help you."

"Please Lissa, if Iracabeth overthrows Danielle she'll take all your undead." Mirana blurted out. "We need our souls to make Underland a better place and to keep it the same. She will use your undead against you."

Lissa frowned. "I can not let that happen. Very well, I will help you. Give me a minute and I will be there."

Mirana smiled as she left the cave. Danielle didn't know how she did it or if she was telling the truth about her sister. All she cared about was getting out of the cave. It was one of the freakiest things she had ever seen before with her own eyes. Lissa met them all outside of the cave. She carried a black object that looked like an urn. She noticed Danielle looking at it.

"Want to see?" she asked.

Danielle quickly shook her head knowing that her undead were probably inside. Lissa shrugged then led everyone towards the row boat. Once back on the ship, Mirana called to a meeting.

"Tomorrow at noon we will battle Mirana, Stayne, and Ivan. Please be aware that if we lose, Underland will be hell on earth again. Iracabeth will try to control you all and most likely she'll have you beheaded. So think about that while you're battling. Also, do not let Danielle out of your sight. Protect her at all cost. She is pregnant so we have to save her and we also have to save the baby. She's stubborn so she won't sit out for this."

Everyone looked at Danielle who was smiling. There was no way she was going to set out for this battle. She wanted to kill Iracabeth, Stayne, and this Ivan guy. She wasn't going to let Underland go another day with the three of them alive. She never thought about killing someone but they deserved to die. That night, she had a warm meal, took a shower, then went to bed early with Hatter. The two of them made love until they fell fast asleep. Well, Hatter fell asleep Danielle was wide awake. She was so nervous about tomorrow. What if Iracabeth did kill her? She couldn't die....she wouldn't die. No matter what, tomorrow she would fight to the death. She would fight for her family and for her friends and for Underland.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 20 will be the last part. I am going to try to finish this story by Saturday!