‹ Prequel: Painting Flowers
Status: Finished!

The Technicolor Phase

Battle

Image

Danielle stepped onto the beach with Hatter and the other's standing next to her. She held the vorpal sword in her hand. She raised it up and the whole group of about fifty began walking towards the battlefield. Raven had her pirates, Rowen had her worst memories, Viktor and Damien could snap them and bite them, and Lissa had her undead. The others only had their swords. Danielle's heart beat faster. She hadn't gotten much sleep last night. She had been so nervous about the battle. She didn't know what would happen and she hoped that none of her group died. As they walked closer to the battlefield, loud drums could be heard in the distance. They stepped onto the slab of rock and watched in the distance as Iracabeth, Stayne, Ivan, and a bunch of other hideous looking creatures stepped forward. The creatures had long branch like arms, no face, and moved in unison.

Mirana stepped forward towards Iracabeth. She smiled at her sister who wasn't looking so pleased. She wanted revenge for her daughter and for Blaze. Danielle knew that she had to be on her toes during this battle. Killing Blaze was easy because that was the only creature coming after her but now Iracabeth, Stayne, Ivan, and all these other creatures will be attacking her from every angle.

"I'm not going to stop this battle." Iracabeth spoke.

Mirana smiled. "That's fine because neither are we."

"Prepare for battle." yelled Iracabeth.

All of a sudden, the creatures began running forward towards Danielle. She quickly yells for the others to battle and they do. Viktor and Damien rip apart the creatures, Raven quickly took away Ivan's knowlege of spells so he would quit casting them at Danielle. He looked stunned by this and he ran towards Raven but Rowen quickly stepped in front of her sister and put her hands upon Ivan's head. All of a sudden he began screaming, all of his worst memories were coming to life. She didn't dare let go. She used his memories against him and in one split second, he began to shake uncontrollably. Danielle looked away from one of the evil creatures to see Ivan burst into flames. She couldn't believe what was happening Rowen had taken Ivan down in less than a minute.

Hatter was battling it out with Stayne who seemed to be a little rusty. Hatter wasn't taking any chances with him. He didn't stop or even give Stayne a break. Danielle quickly went back to fighting the creatures. In the distance, Iracabeth was watching her closely. Lissa opened her urn and out flew all of the undead. The creatures retreated but the undead made sure they killed them before returning back to the urn. The only two left were Stayne and Iracabeth. Danielle noticed that Hatter was starting to get tired. One little mistake could cost him his life.

"STAYNE!" she yelled loudly.

Stayne looked over at Danielle which gave Hatter a chance to stab him in the heart with his sword. Stayne has a look of pain in his face. Hatter pulls the sword out and watches as Stayne falls to his death. Danielle didn't like all this killing going on but it had to be done. It had to be done to save herself, Hatter, her family, friends, and of course Underland. Iracabeth yelled as she charged forward to Danielle. Danielle pulled out her sword to fight but Hatter beat her to the punch. He swiped his sword towards Iracabeth's head before she even got close to Danielle. At once, Iracabeth screamed. Hatter kicked her body which sent it back wards and her head forward.

"Off with your head." Hatter said.

All around them, the smell of death filled the air. Danielle glanced down at Iracabeth then up at her husband. She couldn't believe that he had risked his life to save Danielle. She knew that Iracabeth was focused on Danielle that she didn't see Hatter but still. Danielle ran over to her husband and jumped into his arm.

"I love you so much!" she said. "Thank you but I did have her."

Hatter chuckled. "I believe you did but it was my job to kill the woman that was trying to take you away from me and to kill the woman that had my family murdered."

Danielle sighed as she kissed Hatter. "We have to clean this mess up."

"Yes, we do. Before they start rotting." said Viktor.

Danielle was set down to her feet. She turned to the Deities and smiled at them all.

"Thank you so much for your help! How can I ever repay you?" she asked.

Rowen and Raven stepped forward. "You don't have to repay us. Just be a wonderful queen and take care of your little baby." said Rowen.

Danielle ran forward and gave them both a hug then she gave the other Deities a hug. She was so grateful for their help. She knew the battle didn't last long but because of their help that is why.