Emo Boy

Drifting On Clouds

I didn't walk home. I didn't run. I floated, replaying the moment when she kissed me in my head again and again and again. I wondered into the house and slumped onto the couch.
"Oh hey love, how was Shelly's... Who's clothes are you wearing?" She looked confused but that's the thing I love most about my mom, she doesn't shout or scream... She knows that I hate when people shout. So I can come home in other peoples clothes and she'll just tell me to make sure they get back and I get mine back. Which she did.
"Just make sure all is returned to the right owners babe, tell me about Shelly's, Shannon said she saw you there with a girl... Do tell! Oh PLEASE tell me it wasn't Meisha Barnes? She is VILE!" She made me laugh.

"No I was with Esmee... She's this girl I just met... I walked her home the other night and she wanted to meet up again, she has a seriously nice house" My mom sat down on the couch with a warm cup of tea for the both of us.
"She nice?"

"Yeah, really. I told her about... Dad"

"So then you really like her?"

"Really. These are her ... second older brothers clothes, Kenya's... I know weird name... I haven't figured that out yet. Her other brother is called Posh boy, he's the youngest. And he hates me. He doesn't want me around her but Kenya said that he'll have a word" I added the last bit to reassure her. It scares her to think that maybe we left Wales for me to get beaten up here anyway.

"Well, invite her round any time babe. Right I am going to have a drink down near The Fox and The Hare with Nina, I'll be back around 11, order a pizza if you're hungry. See you in a few" She kissed me and walked out. It's going to be hard to sleep tonight. The though that I had kissed her.

Well no I slept pretty easily. It's 5 am now and I can't sleep. Great. I got up and pulled on an old pair of shorts and a Superman top and went into the kitchen. I poured a bowl of Cornflakes and started my boring day. So I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is written ESPECIALLY for Beccathecoolie, she has an awesome story and I wanna say thank you for commenting so many times :D Thank you thank you thank you, check her out guys!