Emo Boy

In My Head

I can't keep her out of my head. Ever. It's 4am and I haven't had any sleep. All I can think about ... is her!
Her gorgeous eyes, green and wide and a sweet soft smile. My smile. Just for me. Me. I wanted to run around screaming at people that she had smiled at me but I kept myself in bed and tried to sleep. I did.

I dreamed of her and I meeting again, seeing each other and just smiling and being happy together. It may sound soppy, like that moment in twilight where they are just lying on the ground, but I want to sit in the sun being happy. And that's where it ends.

I feel the warm sunlight stream in from my black out curtains. My room isn't that depressing. My curtains are a dark blue, black out ones from the war, and the colour scheme is grey and blue. My bed spread is grey with blue splashes all over it. I opened my eyes slightly seeing nothing at first and then a hell of a lot of sun. Too much. It was that moment just after you wake up and you realise how boring your jobs is or how people at school call you 'Stinky' due to B.O issues. I didn't feel upset or depressed like I usually did, I felt happy. Knowing that Esmee was okay with me. That was a good thing. I climbed out of bed, mustering enough energy finally, and went into the bathroom. I looked up in the white shell mirror we bought a 2 years ago in Cornwall. My hair was a black fluffy mess. I wasn't bothered, I let it sweep off my face and show my eyes, smeared from eyeliner. My cheeks were freckled for once and pale. I washed my face and went back to my room. I changed into some basketball shorts I bought years ago and a white vest top. Weirdly I wasn't all black today. Normal-ish.

"Morning sleepy head!" My mom pocked her head around the door, "How's my lovely son? Who is up pretty early seeing as he came home late last night, yes I noticed!" She answered to my shocked look. She knows everything. I mean everything.

"Ah yeah, I had to walk some one.. home" A flash of Consterstone Park gates in my mind
"Ah, well this some one better be a girl because other wise you are acting strange.. look at you, no eye liner, I can see your eyes.. and your legs have blood circulating in them!" She pretended to faint of shock

"Ha ha! Very funny!" I said in a flat tone then I smiled. She walked off, her face in her permanent smile and started humming some old 60's tune. I looked around my room, my phones, fags and a slip of paper lying on my bedside table. I realised what it was and grabbed it. 1 neat numbers lined up in perfect black ink. I then grabbed my phone and typed them in, one at a time. I rang it. My hear thumping in my chest, pounding, wanting to break out of my rib cage. It rang and rang ... and rang.

"Hello, you have reached Orange voice mail, the number you have called is not available right now, please leave a message after the beep. BEEEEEP"

"Uhm... Hey. It's er.. me.. I mean Nick. We met the other night? You remember me? Well... Urh... Never mind.. this was a stupid idea... sorry!" Fuck. I panicked. What the hell was I meant to say? ' Hey wanna go to emo park and hang out with a bunch of freaks?' Well that'll attract girls won't it! I threw my phone on the bed and went to eat. The one thing that I was pretty good at. I loved to eat. A hell of a lot generally. That's how I spent my day, eating, in front of the TV. That's until I heard my phone ring. I bounced off the sofa and grabbed it.
UNKNOWN NUMBER. Who's that?
"Hello?"

"Hey... It's Esmee... I got your message like 5 minutes ago.. I've been dancing all day... You wanna get a hot chocolate?" I nearly fell over my clothes on the floor

"Urh.. Yeah yeah, sure, meet you in 5 at Shelly's!" I spluttered
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm, been a day or too but whopes you like, starting the next chapter now now :D
Thanks for the comments so far :)