Status: In Progress

I Think I'm In Love With My Sisters Best Friend

Chapter One

I tried to control my laughter as I watched my sisters soon-to-be sister in-law working on the suit, that my father would be wearing for her wedding.

“Stand still Charlie,” Alice ordered dad, sticking another pin in the suit. Dad blushed, making me burst out in laughter.

“What are you laughing at?” Bella’s voice asked from behind me. I looked over the couch to see Bella looking at Charlie with concern, and Edward smiling.

“Oh, hi sis,” I shot her a toothy smile. “You might want to go change, your next.” I was happy with the look of annoyance that made its way to my sisters’ face.

“Bella, do as Blair said,” Alice told Bella, “and Edward, leave,” she added, looking at her brother.

“Fine,” Edward waved at Charlie, then shot me a smile. “Good night Blair.”

“Night Eddie,” I sent my soon-to-be brother in-law a toothy smile, before turning back around to watch Charlie suffer. I know, I’m a sweet little daughter.

“Blair?” Charlie looked at me. “You should be getting off to bed.”

“But I wana see Bella being tortured,” I pushed out my bottom lip and brought out my puppy dog face.

“Blair, bed, now,” Alice said in a firm voice, not looking up from her work.

“Fine,” I got up from the couch reluctantly, and made my way groggily up the stairs. Instead of making my way to my room, I stopped at Bella’s door instead, taking a chance to ask her something that’s been bugging me. “Bella, can I come in?” I didn’t wait for a replay before opening up her door.

“What do you need?” she asked from in front of her full-length mirror.

“I’ve got a question that’s been bugging me ever since you and Eddie said you were getting married,” I started off by saying.

“What is it?” this time she looked at me, curiosity all over her face.

“After you and Eddie are married, will you,” I bit my bottom lip, “will you be so in love with him that you’ll forget about me?” Now that the question was out there, I felt like an idiot for asking it.

“Of course not,” Bella walked toured me, tripping slightly over her dress. “I could never forget about my baby sister,” she rapped her arms around me. “If you ever think that I’d ever forget about you, remember that no one can break apart us Swan sister.”

“I know, I was just being stupid,” sniffling slightly, I rapped my arms around my sister.

“Now, you should be off to bed, Alice is taking you out to by a bride’s maids dress for you tomorrow,” Bella gave me a little squeeze before letting me go. “Night Blair.”

“Night Bella,” I gave my sister a smile, before walking to the end of the hall to my little room. Bella was right; we Swan girls could never be torn apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Story
Comment and subscribe
Please and Thanks

Dani<3