Another dead angel

who am I?

Who am I? Where am I? Am I dead? I don't know anything, whats wrong with me?
Panic started to take over me as I tried to think of something, but nothing came forth.

Finally I opened my eyes. I was in a pretty bland room. It's walls were grey and the floor was the same color as the walls.

Slowly I got out of bed and thats when I notice that I was in pj's. 'Thats weird I don't remember changing into pj's, but then again I don't remember anything.' I thought.

I make my way to the door and crack it open. No one was in the hall, so I take that as my cue to walk out of the room I was in and step into the hallway.

The hall was very white, I mean only the floor, the walls and the celing. The doors were a dark shade of red, blood red.

Closing the door behind me I slowly start walking down the long hall way. All of the doors seemed the same to me. It felt like forever as I kept walking, I only stopped as I notice that one of the doors looked a little different. It had what looked like a skull with bat wings.

Being curiouse I opened the door and saw five tall guys, dressed in black. They all turn there heads and look at me.
I just continued to look at them, not really sure of what I should do.

"She's awake." Said a really muscular guy with short hair.

He motioned for me to come into the room more. I obayed. But I only stepen into the room and stayed next to the door.

"You sleep well?" The musclar man asked me.

I just shrugged my shoulders as a responce.

"Do you know who we are?" asked a really thin and tall guy with ice blue eyes asked me.
I shook my head no and watched as they all smirked at each other.

"Well, I'm Master Shadows, thats Master Rev, Master Gates, Master Vengeance and Master Christ." The first guy that spoke to me said introducing everyone.

"And your Holly."
So thats my name. For some reason It doesn't feel right.
♠ ♠ ♠
please leave me a comment/ subscribe.
Sorry for the shortness

PJ's

Room