‹ Prequel: Undeniably In Denial
Status: new in written and typed forms. be patient

A New Kind of Denial

Twenty-Five (Part Two)

“I love you too, Gav. A lot more than you probably know.” Mason stroked my cheek softly and I could see in his eyes that he was debating what to do next. “You just don’t know how beautiful you are, do you?”

“No,” I blushed, averting my eyes in embarrassment.

“You are though,” he smiled, turning my head and in turn my eyes back to his. “You are the most beautiful man I have ever laid my eyes on.”

“Oh stop,” I blushed again.

“No, really. I'm being absolutely serious,”

“I know, but,” I chortled, trying to phrase my next words correctly, “you’re kind of embarrassing me.”

“Embarrassing you? Nobody’s around besides us,”

“I know but…well,” I trailed off, not even completely knowing where I was going.

“C’mere,” he chuckled, motioning me to turn back to him again. “You’re too cute,” he said shortly, leaning down and placing a quick kiss on my lips. I smiled and leaned back in for another kiss. This one lasted much longer, but was just as sweet. Somewhere in between kisses, Jason knocked on my bedroom door. “Yeah?” Mason answered, smirking against my lips still. I tried not laughing, but it was almost difficult not to.

“We’re going to bed, boys. We’ll see you both tomorrow, okay?”

“Alright; good night Jase,” I called out. I listened for his footsteps to fade away and then looked back at Mason. “Now where were we?”

He hesitated and then said, “I don’t know if we should go on with that tonight.”

“Why not?”

“I don’t want to take things too far, and tonight’s the kind of night that we should probably stop while we’re ahead,”

“But, uh,” I started slowly, biting my lip. “What if I want to take things that far? Would you?”

“What are you saying, Gavin?”

“I'm ready,” I said simply, nodding my head slightly. It was almost as if I was confirming that fact with myself by nodding. “And I want you tonight.”

“You do?”

“Yeah, I do,” I smiled. Honestly, this would only be my second experience of sex, and my first with a man. It was terrifying for me, but terrifying in a good way.

A smile creeped onto his face and his eyes lit up with anticipation. The way I say that makes it sound like he’s being a sex-fiend or something, but that’s not how it is, and I can tell. I can tell, because his eyes were still very soft as they held contact with mine.

He leaned forward and brushed his lips against mine ever so lightly. “I'm glad it’s me,” he whispered, the four words just barely audible.

“What do you mean?”

“To be your first. Well, to be your first boy, I guess,” he chuckled, swiping some hair out of his face.

I laughed, smiled, and nodded, saying, “Yeah, I'm glad it’s you too.”

“So, uhm, how exactly are we going to go about this?”

“What do you mean, how?” I chuckled, blushing for some odd reason as well. “Shouldn’t you be the one that knows what we’re doing?”

“Well yeah, but…” he laughed, almost nervously, to himself as he shook his head a bit. “I don’t know why, but I'm just sort of nervous about this. I think it’s because I've never really made love to anyone before now; I've only ever had sex. Believe it or not, it’s actually a lot different, and I guess this is almost like my first time all over again. I'm just about as new to this as you are.”

“Well then I'm glad it’s me for you too,” I smiled genuinely, looking deep into Mason’s eyes. They were laden with passion and love, but also laced with hints of hesitation and nerves. “I love you Mason,” I whispered against his lips as I leaned in closer to him. The kiss was slow and passionate and somehow different from any kiss that we had ever shared up until then. With it, we both stopped thinking about what we knew was about to happen and just let it happen. There was no more thinking about what we were supposed to do or how we were supposed to do it. Somehow, we both fell simultaneously into the roles we needed to take and knew generally what we were doing.

Looking back on that night in later years, it was in no way perfect and not even close to what it could have been. But at that moment in time, it was the most amazing thing that could have happened between us. It was spectacular and absolutely perfect to us. And that’s really all that mattered to either of us. We didn’t care about perfection; all we cared about was the bond of love we shared at that moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I was planning on writing an actual sex-scene.
But then I got to writing it, and it just flowed so much better this way.
Plus, I felt less awkward then I probably would have otherwise...

Now, please don't totally murder me for not updating this in forever.
But in my defense, I haven't barely written anything....
this is really the last full length story I've updated since the summer.
But there is a fairly good reason for all of that.
You see, I'm trying to juggle college, a social life, and a creative life.
That's not working out so well, and you all can obviously see that it's taken a toll on my creative life the most.
But I'm trying to get things more under control and start writing a lot more.

On that note, there really won't be much more writing for me to do on this story.
There is literally one chapter left on this, and it's the Epilogue.
Yeah, this is the last technical chapter of this
And there will not be a sequel to it either.
So I'm hoping to write the epilogue tomorrow...
Seeing as how it's 3:15 AM and I really need some fucking sleep _._

Again, please don't kill me.
And comments would, as always, be super, super appreciated.