Status: Completed

We've Got a Big Mess On Our Hands

Flashback Interlude: Unpacking

11 MONTHS PREVIOUS

GABE'S POV

I put the last of the cardboard boxes down on top of the other boxes marked "CLOSET" in my large, messy handwriting. I had just finished moving into what is now mine and Wililam's apartment.

Genevieve was staying with her mother today, who I've yet to meet... I'm kind of happy about that. Meeting the competition was always uncomfortable.

"Gabey?" William said. "Are there any more boxes?"

"No, that was the last one, thank GOD!" I said, collapsing onto what is now our bed.

"Good." he said. "I was about to collapse from all that heavy lifting.

"Don't complain." I said. "You made me carry all the heavy ones."

"Only 'cause I was giving you an opportunity to show off for me." William said, wrapping his arms around my waist and tucking his head into the crook of my shoulder. "Plus, you're stronger than me."

"Oh, I don't deny that." I said. "You're a fucking twig. If I hadn't seen the way you'd demolished your breakfast this morning, I would swear you don't eat."

"Hey!" William said, straddling my waist and holding my wrists to the bed above my head. "I take offense to that!"

"Why?" I said. "It's true."

"It is not." he said, glaring. "You take that back or else."

"Or else what?" I said. "This would work much better if you were scarier, honey."

"That's it!" William said. "You asked for it!"

And with that, he began to act on my greatest weakness.

Tickling.

"No!" I shrieked. "Stop! Stooooppp!"

William just laughed and carried on tickling me until I was crying and my abs hurt from all the laughing.

"Are you going to take it back yet?" William said, stopping the tickle assault for a second.

"Yes!" I said. "Just don't tickle me again!"

"Okay." William said, looking triumphant. He leaned down and kissed me, a smile spread wide across his face.

We were kissing for at least 10 minutes before I flipped us over, pulled away and smiled widely at my Willy.

"What?" he said. "What are you looking at?"

"Well, you obviously." I said, rolling my eyes.

"I got that." he said. "Why, though?"

"I was just thinking..." I leaned down and kissed his lips lightly and pulled away to whisper in his ear: "You really are a twig."

I got up and ran to the doorway, waiting for my words to sink in.

"You're such a fucking tease!" William said. "Come back here and apologize for what you said, Gabriel Eduardo Saporta!"

Now, I may be a bit oblivious in some social situations, but one thing I do know is when to run and when to stay and be tickled...

Needless to say, I ran, laughing all the way as William chased me around the various rooms...
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a happy memory as a break from all the sadness and a way for me to give you guys a message!

The prize for first commenter on the 4th page is still open! Thanks to all who've commented so far!

HERE'S THE THING: I love hearing from you guys, but so far, I've only heard from about ten of you. What I want is:

Each subscriber should comment. Anything, even just "hi" would do.

Everyone who's feeling super ambitious can get a friend to read/comment on this story and reference them as the person who recommended the story to them. For each of those people who do that, I will put your name in my story and recommend your stories in the author's note of the next update!

I SHALL NOT UPDATE UNTIL I HAVE HEARD FROM ALL 22 SUBSCRIBERS.

These are my demands and I shall see them met... Not to sound like a kidnapper or anything O.o

THANK YOU IN ADVANNCCEEEE!!!!!!!!

please don't unsubscribe 'cause you think I'm a comment whore