Status: Completed

We've Got a Big Mess On Our Hands

Chapter 26

WILLIAM’S POV

I was sitting in my bunk, trying to write new songs when Sisky and Vicky burst into the bunk area, quickly followed by the entirety of both TAI and Cobra Starship, except Gabe.

“Hey, guys…” I said, slightly creeped out by the fact that two bands worth of people just appeared in the bunk area. “What’re you doing?”

“We’re here for an intervention.” Sisky said. “We can’t deal with you two anymore.”

“Here.” Vicky said, shoving a sealed envelope in my face. “Just read. We’ll be waiting in the front of the bus.”

“Okay.” I said. “Just one question.”

“Sure.”

“Why does the envelope have pink love hearts all over it?”

“We felt it fit the mood.” Alex said, giggling like a small girl.

“Okay.” I said…

“We’ll leave you to it, then.” Michael said.

I turned away from the mass of people smushed into the small space between bunks and stared at the letter, not knowing whether I should open it or not.

I missed Gabe so much, but was I ready to forgive him? More importantly, was he ready to go public? I love him so much, but if we didn't go public, I have a feeling the past few days' events would just repeat themselves...

I sighed, looked at the envelope and decided, screw it. I slid open the envelope and smiled at the familiar messy handwriting.

“William-

I have no idea how I’m supposed to say how I feel; I was never as good with words as you are. But I’m going to try, and that’s all you can do, right?

Right now, I’m being held hostage in a small room backstage at the venue for tonight. I’m surrounded by our band members and they’re all saying the same thing I’m thinking; I’m tired of us not being together.

When I said what I did, I was angry and frustrated, but not with you or Amelie or even whoever wrote that stupid article. I was angry with myself for being so cowardly and idiotic as to keep our relationship a secret all that time. (I know I’m starting to sound really cheesy, but Vicky says it’s sweet, so I guess I’ll just shut up so she stops hitting me.) I don’t regret anything you and I have had. Yes, it would be simpler, but since when is that any fun? I would trade my whole world for you, and I realize that I should have just been open about us from the beginning.

I miss you, Willy. So much. I can’t stand not being able to talk to you or hold you in my arms, or kiss you, or fall asleep with you every night and wake up with you every every morning. I can barely sleep without you next to me. There’s no way I could live like this for the rest of my life, and hopefully neither can you.

If you can’t find it in yourself to forgive me, then I completely understand, but I need you in my life, Willy. I can’t deal with never being with you ever again. Even if it’s just as friends, I need you in my life.

I love you, Willy. I always will. Even if you never even look at me again, I’ll still be in love with you. Never forget that.

-Gabey”

I wiped the tears that were threatening to spill over as I finished reading the letter. I can’t believe I ever let him go. I don’t care what he said or did to deserve it. I can’t deal with being away from him, either.

I walked out into the living room to find my bandmates waiting. I smiled at Vicky who was trying to gauge my reaction.

“Where is he?” I asked, wanting to find him as soon as possible.

“So you forgive him?” Vicky said, smiling.

“Of course I do.” I said. “He’s my one and only. How could I not forgive him? Now, tell me where he is so I can go apologize and get my boyfriend back.”

“No, no, no.” Vicky said. “If you forgive him, you’ve got to sing with us tonight. To show that you are okay with acting like you’re friends again. He can make his own decision from there.”

“You’re right.” I said. “I don’t want to push him into anything and, honestly, I don’t even care whether or not we’re going to be out publicly. I just want my Gabey back.”

Vicky smiled, clapped her hands together quickly and squealed.

Yeah. Squealed.

“What. Was. That?” I asked, my eyes wide, still shocked at the sound that just came out of her mouth.

“I squealed, okay? Get over it.” Vicky said. “Do you still remember the words to Snakes On A Plane?”

“Do I?” I said. “Don’t you remember? That’s the song that got Gabe and me together. Of course I remember it.”

“Then come sing it with us tonight.” Vicky said. “I normally sing the chorus with him, if you come out, it’ll just seem like a surprise to the crowd, but I’m sure he’ll be able to understand the deeper meaning.”

It was really happening. I was getting my Gabey back, and nothing was going to stop us. Not again. I dare you to try.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW GUYS! I HAVE 50 SUBSCRIBERS! AND LOTS OF STARS!!! I'M SO HAPPY :)

You guys are seriously the best out there! Don't forget to recommend it to anyone you think would like it!

This is the last chapter before the bit that my friend is beta-ing, so it could be a while, since she was in the ER this morning 'cause of an ulcer in her throat, ouchie! The next update should be here by next Tuesday night, though!

Do you like the new layout? It's not much different, but I think it looks a little less unprofessional....

Thanks to everyone who commented!
Pijavice - hahha... maybe... if i can like..... sum up the courage :) I read it and it's not as if I have an issue with it, but I'm pretty embarrassed and I think it'd suck.... I'll try, how's that?
hatsu-kouen-2143 - Hahah, sorry for being mean.... :) And does this qualify as happiness? kinda? yes, no, maybe so?
Danny Worsnop. - Vicky really is! It's so cute... I was writing and I was like "They sure do talk a lot... hmmmmmm *strokes imaginary beard in thought*"
MeBeManda? - haha, I just figure he's like her older brother... and i know how even my older COUSINS get, so... yeah :) also- love the signature :)
harlequinxlovers - haha, yeah! they are cute, if i do say so mahself.
ZombieChild - NOOOO!!!!!!! I would die without the internet..... like, legit :)
kiinem - hahah, thank you! Keep on commenting! I like hearing from you!
IxJustxLaugh - did it live up to your expectations? hahahah

I've decided to ask a couple questions at the end of each chapter for you to answer in the comments!
1. what does your username mean/symbolize?
2. what is your favorite song at the moment?
3. what is a song you can never stop listening to?
4. why does school suck so much?

BYEEE