Status: Completed

We've Got a Big Mess On Our Hands

Chapter 29

GABE’S POV

I turned to see Amelie and Genevieve walking into the green room.

Genevieve ran up to William and he hoisted her up into his arms.

“You’re getting married?” she said in her cute voice.

“I sure am.” he said. “Are you going to be okay with Gabey and I being married?”

“Duh!” Genny said. “Now I can have two daddies! And the other one is Gabey! How could I not be happy?”

“You are too cute, little one.” I said, taking Genny from William’s arms.

I lifted her above my head like an airplane and she giggled as I swung her around.

“Am I supposed to call you daddy, too?” Genny asked. I smiled even wider. She was so cute and adorable. That’s when it hit me- William and I were going to raise her together. I was going to be her second father; that just made the idea of marrying William much more exciting, knowing we’d be responsible for this wonderful girl.

“Well, that could get a bit confusing.” I said, looking over at William. “What else would you like to call me?”

“Can I call you Papa?” she said, smiling widely.

“I’d love you to call me Papa, Genny.”

I smiled over at William and set Genny down on the ground, letting her run over to the rest of our little dysfunctional family.

“Congratulations, Gabe!” Amelie said, coming over and hugging me.

“Thank you!” I said. “He’s quite the catch, isn’t he?”

“Most definitely.” she said. “He told me what happened between you two, and I just wanted to apologize. It was partly my fault, and I’d have never forgiven myself if you two hadn’t gotten back together.”

“No, it’s not even close to your fault!” I said. “I was just being stupid, and William called me out on it. Don’t be sorry.”

“Still, I’m so glad that you’re back together.” she said. “That was seriously the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen in my life, out there. You two are too cute to be apart ever again.”

“Oh, trust me. I’m not letting this guy go any time soon.” William said, walking over and wrapping his arms around my waist from the side.

“I won’t let you, even if you do.” I said, kissing the top of his head. “I think we’ve both realized that we can’t exactly function without each other.”

“Yeah, we’re witnesses.” Vicky called over from where she and Genny were playing patty cake.

“Oh, shut up.” I said. “We’re allowed to be angsty and emotional. We’re lead singers.”

“Still.” William said. “I’d rather we didn’t have cause to be angsty and emotional.”

“Oh, definitely. I swear to god, Willy. If you leave me again, I doubt I’ll make it more than 5 minutes without bursting into tears.”

“Don’t worry.” William said. “You’re gonna be stuck with me for a long time.”

I smiled and laced our fingers together, feeling something hard and metallic against my skin. I looked down to see what it was.

“Is that-?”

“Yeah.” William said, looking down at the ring I’d left for him when we broke up. “I figured, since we’d be getting back together, I should just wear it.”

“It looks great on you.” I said. “That means it fit all right, then. Good.”

“Yeah, it fits perfectly.” he said. “It’s perfect, Gabey, just perfect.”

“I’m glad you like it.” I said. “I’m so excited. We’re getting married, Willy. You’re going to be mine forever.”

“That we are.” Willy said. “I’d be yours forever even if we didn’t get married, though.”

I smiled and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

“I love you so much.” I said, pulling away after a couple minutes.

“I love you, too, Gabey.” William said, then leaned in to whisper into my ear. “How about we go spend some alone time together? I’ve missed you.”

I shuddered at his suggestion. “After only 4 days, you’re already missing sex?”

“Yes.” he said. “Is that a bad thing? ‘Cause if you don’t want to…”

“No, no.” I said quickly. “I want to.”

“Hey, guys?” William said. “I would avoid the bus for an hour… maybe longer.”

“Too much information, guys.” Sisky said. “But point taken.”

“Yeah, we’ll be sure to stay far, far away…” Vicky said, looking slightly disgusted.

“Oh, come on.” I said. “You know you wanna join in.”

“Hey.” Sisky said, pouting slightly.

“It’s okay, honey.” Vicky said. “I definitely don’t.”

“Well, that’s a relief.” Sisky said.

“Hey, guys?” Alex called. “Are you hearing this?”

We turned our heads in the direction of the stage and listened. The crowd was chanting something.

“Ga-bill-iam! Ga-bill-iam!”

I turned to William and smiled.

“This is what we’ve always wanted, Gabey.” he said, nuzzling his head into my neck. “I told you they’d be supportive.”

“I should learn to listen to you more often.” I said.

“Yeah.” William said. “You really should.”

I felt a tug on the hem of my skinny jeans.

“Papa?” Genny said, smiling up at me. “Does this mean you’re coming home?”

“Of course I am little girl.” I said.

I really was going home. Home had been away from me for the past couple days; because home was wherever William was.

They say home is where the heart is? Well, my heart is and always will be with William.

From now on, I’m never leaving home again.
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS IS NOT THE END

I wrote this long-ass epilogue that I happen to like quite a bit :)

Sorry, this one's kind of short....

So, I tried the smut thing... It didn't work out. Anything I wrote just sounded ridiculous to me, but there was insinuation, so that counts for something, right? (No, Casey. No, it doesn't.)

But anyways, I'm going to miss these guys :( The new slash is shaping up quite nicely. I should have it up for you guys (along with the epilogue) within 2 weeks from today :) If it isn't up by then, you can raid my profile with angry comments and pitchforks, okay?

THANKS TO ALL MY LOVELY COMMENTERS!

Let's try to get to 300 for the last chapter? At LEAST 275!

<3 Casey

PS- TEN FUCKING STARS, BITCHESSSS
thanks soooo much :) You make my life :)