Status: Finished!!

California Girl's

Chapter 21

“Annabelle we need to go!” Grayson shouted up the stairs as she checked her purse for the eighth time in the last five minutes to make sure the two ‘all-access’ passes were in there.

“We get to go see Alex and Jack today!” The little girl sang as she bounded down the stairs in her purple custom All Time Low t-shirt the guys had made her and ran towards the door.

Grayson shook her head and laughed quietly as she ran out of the house after her little sister. She wasn’t going to lie, but she was as excited as the little girl was.

~x0x~

“Let’s go!” Annabelle shouted as she tugged on her sister’s hand as they walked through the crowded concert area as eager teenagers roughly pushed past them.

“Calm down!” Grayson told her. “I’m not sure where to go.”

There was too much going on around her and she didn’t know where to go to get back stage. She started pulling Annabelle along as she headed towards the stage. She was looking for a familiar face or at least a security guard.

“Matty!” Annabelle exclaimed and pointed behind a tall chain fence where Matt was speaking to someone. Grayson smiled and walked up to the fence quickly.

“Matt!” Both girls yelled and he turned and a large smile spread across his face as he spotted them.

“How do we get over there?” Grayson laughed as she pointed to the other side of the fence.

“Walk to the opening in the fence,” Matt laughed as he pointed to his left and Grayson gave him a thumbs up as her and Annabelle practically ran to the gate where four large security guards were standing.

“Can I help you?” One asked as he stepped in front of Grayson.

“Um,” She started as she handed them the two passes with shaky hands. The guard looked over the passes carefully and finally handed them back to her with a smile on his face.

“Go right on in!” He exclaimed.

Grayson sent him a smile and quickly walked past him. Before she had a second to look around Annabelle was sprinting off towards a tall figure with a grey beanie on top of his head.
Annabelle crashed into the person’s legs causing them to stumble forward before they turned around and scooped the little girl up.

“Annabelle!” He shouted.

“Alex!” Annabelle shouted as Grayson jogged up to them and slipped the ‘All-access’ pass around Annabelle’s neck and hugged Alex tightly.

“Come on!” Alex exclaimed as Annabelle now sat on his shoulders. “Let’s go find the other guys!”

Grayson couldn’t have been happier with Alex’s idea and she eagerly walked next to Alex as they walked past crew members, band members, and piles of equipment.

She couldn’t help but feel extremely nervous and she wasn’t sure why. She hasn’t seen Zack in several weeks and finally being able to see him kind of scared her. This was the first time in there relationship they had been apart and she wasn’t sure how he was going to react to her.

“Jack!” Annabelle screamed loudly as she spotted the tall brunette. She started squirming around causing Alex to almost drop her.

As soon as the little girl was safely on the ground she charged at Jack who picked her up and began spinning her around as the little girl giggled loudly.

“I missed you!” She exclaimed.

“I missed you too, Bell!” Jack exclaimed just as excited as the five year old.

Grayson laughed as she watched Annabelle talk animatedly with Alex and Jack. She was happy to see the little girl smile but all she wanted right now was Zack. Digging the toe of her white converse into the dirt she scanned her surroundings slowly until her eyes landed on a familiar shirtless blonde who was staring at her.

“Zack,” She breathed out, even though he was to far away to hear her.

Grayson took several cautious steps towards him before Zack broke out into a run and quickly scooped Grayson up by the waist almost knocking them down in the process as his lips crashed into hers.

“I fucking missed you.” Zack breathed against her lips before pressing them back together and pushing his tongue into her mouth. Grayson sighed contently into the kiss and kissed back whole heartedly.

“I love you.” Grayson mumbled when they pulled apart for air.

“I love you, too.” Zack said back instantly.

~x0x~

“Thank you L.A!” Alex screamed into the microphone

Grayson and Annabelle cheered loudly from the side of the stage as the guys ran off towards them. Zack instantly wrapped his arms around her and pressed his lips to hers.

“How were we?” Zack whispered.

“You guys are absolutely amazing!” Grayson exclaimed.

Zack smiled down at her adorningly as Annabelle talked excitedly with the rest of the guys and tried to imitate Jack’s jumps.

“Come walk with me.” Zack whispered in her ear.

Grayson smiled and gripped his large hand in hers as he pulled her away from the stage area into the large open field that was behind the large stage.

“I need to talk to you about something.” Zack started and something in the tone of his voice made Grayson’s stomach twist.

“Okay,” She mumbled as she let go of his hand.

“Well,” Zack started as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. “I won’t be able to make it to New York with you guys.”

“Why?” Grayson choked out as she started at Zack helplessly.

“We have to do a couple in stores and one is the weekend that you bought the tickets for.” Zack said quietly.

“But,” Grayson started at a loss for words.

Sure, she could go by herself, but she wanted Zack there because he just makes everything easier. He makes her feel like everything was okay and loved.

“I’m so sorry Gracie.” Zack mumbled as Grayson nodded slightly as several tears fell from her bright blue eyes.

“I need to get Annabelle home,” She mumbled. “It’s getting late.”

“Gracie,” Zack started as he grabbed her hand. “Don’t be like this. You know I’d go if I could.”

“I know.” She mumbled as she leaned against his chest slowly, just needing his comfort.

Slowly she pulled away and looked into Zack’s hazel eyes that she loved and took a step back from him. “Bye,” She mumbled.

“I love you.” Zack told her quietly.

“I love you, too.” Grayson mumbled as she turned away from Zack and finally let the tears flow freely from her eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so...my computer died and went to computer heaven so I lost everything! So I hope you all arent to mad at me for having to wait like two weeks for an update:-)

ALSO! I have a NEW JACK STORY that I would love all y'all to go read!!!!

P.s I had a fantastic vacation and Paramore was so unbeliveably amazing it wasnt even funny! If you are a fan and have never seen them live, I highly suggest you do asap!!


Anyways, that you to all those who commented on the last chapter:-)
Only like two left!

Read!Comment!Subscribe!Enjoy!