Status: Restarted...Totally Different Used to be ****Boarding School: You never said I'd be the only GIRL here!****

It's Like High School...

Chapter 4

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, looking at him weirdly.

"I don't know," he said rolling his eyes. I replied with something like a whatever, and picked up my phone that had started to ring. I looked at the caller ID, it was Ashley.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lynnsay, are you doing anything tonight?" I looked at Cole who was unpacking his bags he hadn't finished. Thank goodness I had finished already, because that is the last thing I felt like doing now.

"Not that I know of why?"

"This kid, Jason, is having a party tonight, his parents are out of town and they live just a half hour away. Wanna go?"

I laughed almost nervously. I had never been to a party, I was to set on studying to get into this damn school, that I didn't want to waste any time. "Sure, what time is it?"

"It starts at 9:30, you can come over to my room, and we can get ready together."

"I don't really have anything to wear..."

"You can just borrow something of mine, were the same size I bet."

"Alright I'll see you in 10. Bye." I said then hanging up.

I got my stuff together, just ignoring Cole laying on the couch, and left, making sure I had my key.

It took Ashley, what seemed like, forever, to get me ready. I wasn't aloud to argue about anything she put me in, or how she did my hair or makeup. I was in for one hell of a ride. Plus she wouldn't let me look in the mirror.

Finally she let me look in the mirror, and I gasped. I was dressed in a stunning short strapless soft pink dress. She had done my makeup and hair perfectly. I had never looked so good. I turned to she her amazing dress. We were ready to go.

After a short drive we pulled up to Jason's house. It was huge. I had never been to a party before, and this is the last thing that I expected. We walked in and Ashley said hi to a bunch of people, her friends, introducing me, and kept walking. Finally we stopped when she found her friend, Logan, was his name.

"Ashley, I haven't seen you and, forever!" He practically yelled while hugging her. "And who is this?" He said smiling my way. "This is my friend Lynnsay, she is new at Vabrina Coast."

"Well, nice to meet you, but I see Katy, see you later." He said running over to a girl with red hair. After he left, Ashley said she was going to get something for us to drink. She walked over with a red cup filled who who knows what. Just drink it, she said, it'll help you relax.

I did, and soon it was gone. It tasted like some type of punch. I went back to get more, and after about a half hour, I was drunk. I was dancing on the dance floor going crazy it seemed, when some guy came from behind me, and grabbed my hips. "Don't stop baby, just dance for me." he whispered in my ear.

I being no where near sober, had no common sense, and just kept going. After a little while he turned me around and we were facing each other. I finally got to see his face. He had black hair, and green eyes. He was very attractive to say the least.

He pulled me closer to him, kissing on around my neck and shoulders. After the song ended, he took my hand and we walked through the house and up the stairs. It finally clicked in my head what was going on as he shut the door to a room that looked like it was fit for a king.

I tried to open the door but he practically dragged me to the bed, pulling on my dress. I started to scream. He clamped his hand over my mouth, saying "If you don't be quiet and stop moving, I'm not going to play nice." He removed his hand from my mouth so he could try and unzip my dress. But that was a mistake.

I screamed as loud as I could over and over. Finally I heard someone open the door and pulled him off of me. "Get The Fuck Off Of Her"

I curled up in a ball and started bawling. I had been crying before, but I just couldn't hold anything any more. I heard someone leave, and someone wrap their arms around me. "Shh, it's alright." I heard him coo, several times, rocking me back and forth. I turned to see who it was.

To my surprise I saw Cole, staring back at me. After awhile he asked me if I wanted to go back to our room I nodded, asking him if he would tell Ashley where I was. He walked me out to the car, and and went back in and told Ashley what happened.

The drive back was silent. He stayed in the living room as I changed into PJ's. He tucked me into bed on the bottom, and went to climb up to his bed, but I grabbed his hand. I Whispered "Please don't leave me." He stripped down to his boxers, and climbed into bed beside me.

I fell asleep cuddling into his chest for protection. What I thought would be an impossible night to sleep, I drifted off to sleep it felt like as soon as my eye lids closed and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kind of changed my writing style. I like it alot more, and it looks more like an accual author like writting. Let me know what you think!

Comment and Subscribe!

-Baylee