Liars

I took pictures of everything

He was gone the next morning. I was terrified. He was going to turn me in. He planned the whole thing to set me up and I actually fell for it. I got out of bed and grabbed the camera and the axe.

I took pictures of everything.

I found him at the cave. He was dressed in his jeans and a plain white shirt. It was spotless.

“You did great last night. I counted. Everyone is here. We can leave. Where do you want to go? I was thinking Paris.” He hugged me from behind after I walked over to him. I left the axe leaning against the entrance. “Are you wearing my shirt?”

“What did you expect me to wear? Besides, it looks good on me,” I replied playfully as he rolled the sleeves up further. He mumbled a response and kissed my neck.

“I’m so glad you helped me with this. I was scared you were going to turn me in,” he said with a smirk. I laughed and pulled the camera out of my pocket.

“Why would I do that?” I pointed the camera towards him. “Smile love!”

“What was that for?” he asked, his smile still gleaming. I shrugged my shoulders.

“I was hoping we could keep the camera. This is a big thing we shared. Besides, if the cops see this then they’ll know it was you. Your initials are on the front.” He laughed.

“I can’t believe I forgot about that. Thanks Babe.” He grabbed the camera and slid it into his pocket. He came towards me. “How about we have a little fun before we go?” I continued to step back and gently grabbed the axe in my hand.

“I was thinking the same thing.”
♠ ♠ ♠
word count: 293