Status: Ongoing (It may take a while to update - Laptop keeps breaking)

ZERO - A Supernatural Story

Nameless, with nothing but a tattoo on the inside of her left wrist, a girl lives in isolation within a place she knows only to be a laboratory.

She dreams of escaping, but knows that for her, the dream is unacheivable.

Yet, finally, a stranger she thought to be a scientist, helps her escape, rescuing other teens being held within the building aswell.

And so their adventure begins, as they attempt to travel to a safe place whilst being hunted relentlessly by the people who want them, need them to come back.

For the safety of not just the human world, but a supernatural world too.

A supernatural world, that the girl and the others belong too.

But it's not going to be easy for the nameless girl, not with the growing emotions - and powers - between the group, especially with a boy who is almost as mysterious and dangerous as she.

This story is based on the genres of romance, action, adventure and the supernatural.
Please don't be put off by the description, I can't reveal too much so it was really difficult to wright it !
  1. Prologue
    Welcome to my life.
  2. Chapter 1
    It Begins