What The Hell Is Wrong With Me

The Breaking News

We had just landed at the airport. We were welcomed very nicely. Me and Britany decided to head to florida for alittle vacation before the trial. We called a cab to take us to a very nice 4 star hotel. It wasnt as nice as Britany's house but it was pretty much the only options we had. We(aka me) werent aloud to leave florida until the day before the trial, judges orders. When we got to our rooms, all we did was plop on the bed and took a nap. When we woke it was about 5:30 at night, so we went out to go shopping. Thats when I froze, everywhere i looked there were newspapers, tv reports, and radio listen-ins about me being accused of killing danny(even though i did). Everyone was watching, reading, or listening to them. Then everyone turned there heads toward me in shock. I started to walk slowly toward the crowd of crows that were staring me down. Everywhere i looked I saw there eyes on me. I started to walk faster and faster and faster until I was running with Britany by my side. We ran behind an ally where the people wouldnt see us. When the coast was clear, we started to huff and puff with fear. There was a faint sound in the back of the ally, so i followed it until i came across a open window wid a rdio broadcasting the news. " tonights report... 16 year old Samantha Roberson was accused of killing Danny Oritz 5 days ago, his body was found in a dumpster behind Samantha's house. She was released yesterday morning, but is still to be trialed later this month. This is Rose Watson signing off". When I heard this, i dropped to the floor and started to cry. Britany catched me in her arms and held me tight as I layed crying. She said to me how they could think I could have done that to Danny. Thats when I was ready to tell her the truth. When we got back to the hotel I went back to my room and started to talk to myself about howI was going to tell her. I fianlly came out and i told her that we need to talk, that was the moment that I felt doomed forever.