Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner

XX

I smiled widely at Johnny from across the counter. “You can’t catch me.”, I stated.

“Want to bet?”, he asked. He catapulted himself over the counter and laced his arms around my middle. “Caught you.”, he whispered in my ear.

“Yea, I guess you did.”, I replied, tracing my finger up his arm. “So, what are we going to do today?”

“Well, I was thinking we’d picnic under the Eiffel Tower.”, Johnny told me. “And then a dance under the stars, and then back to the bedroom.”

“Oh, can’t we give the bedroom a break for a night?”, I pleaded. I looked up at his face, making sure my expression was as sweet as possible.

Johnny traced the line of my jaw with his fingers. My eyes fluttered closed, and I sighed lightly . “Baby, it’s our honeymoon. That’s what we’re supposed to do.”

I almost nodded. For some reason, Johnny had that ‘jump off a cliff if he told me to’ effect on me. But I didn’t. I plucked his hand from my face and dropped it at his waist. “Johnny...” I paused. I knew Johnny would expect me to say yes to his request. “Please, just not tonight. We’ve still got a week left on our honeymoon, so we’ve got plenty of time. I want to have a night where we just do something romantic, without having sex, too.”

“Fine.”, Johnny grumbled dejectedly. He tilted his head to the side, and I was suddenly hit by a wave of guilt. God, it sucked that he had that kind of power over me.

“Here.”, I whispered. I took his face in my hands and kissed him roughly. Instantly, his grip on my waist tightened and I soon felt his erection, hot and hard, between my legs. At this point, I considered pulling away, but decided to let Johnny have his fun. He carefully parted my lips and inched his tongue inside my mouth. My hands went to his head, tugging on his hair, vainly attempting to draw him closer. Then it all became too much, and I gently pushed Johnny away.

He rested his forehead against mine, his face red, his breathing heavy. “Goddamn.”, he mumbled. “How can you kiss me like that, and then expect me not to want to fuck you?”

“Hey.”, I accused. “If you want to be kissed like that again, you’d better quit your bitching.”

“Alright.” He looked at me hopefully. “Again?”

“No.”

“Baby...”, Johnny pouted.

“Alright.”, I surrendered, allowing Johnny to kiss me again. But as soon as I felt his rough hands creeping up my sides, I pulled away. “Nu-huh.”, I scolded. “Stop that.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.”, Johnny replied slyly. Good God, he thought I was trying to play some kind of kinky game with him. “I’ve been bad, haven’t I? Maybe you should punish me.”

“Johnny, no. Stop.”, I warned.

He advanced towards me and I started to back away. “Hayliee, come on.”

“No, Johnny. I’m serious.”, I said.

Johnny pounced and latched his arms around my waist again. With his mouth pressed to my temple, he whispered, “I’m sorry, baby.” And this time he meant it. “I love you.”

I smiled at him. “I love you, too.”

Johnny stepped back and held his hand out to me. “Come along, Mrs. Seward.”, he declared. “Your picnic under the Eiffel Tower awaits.”

“You are so corny.”, I giggled, taking his hand.

“I’m trying to be romantic.”, he stressed. He smiled hopefully. “Is it working?”

“Yes.”, I whispered. “You know, I really like this sweet side of you.”

“I do, too.”, Johnny agreed. “But I’ll like it even better if I get to see your sexy side.”

“Ruining it.”, I mumbled. “Romantic, remember? No sex. Don’t even mention the word sex.”

“Fine.”, Johnny grumbled. “But tomorrow night, you are all mine.

. . .

“Delicious.”, I commented. I put my fork down on my plate and leaned back on my elbows. “How do you do it?”

Johnny grinned absentmindedly. “I guess I’m just good like that.”, he bragged. His arm crept around my waist. “Now, come here, baby.” Johnny brought me down on top of him and our lips met.

I pulled away slowly, blushing. “We-We shouldn’t do this here.”

Johnny smiled again, obviously not bothered by our PDA. “Baby, we’re in France. Look around you. Everyone does shit like this in public.”

I felt a smile form on my face as well. “Well, then...I guess there’s no problem.” I lowered my face down next to Johnny’s, stopping when our lips were only centimeters apart. “Johnny, do you love me?”

“Of course I do.”, he whispered, tracing the words into my back. “More than anything.”

I closed the gap between us, only a few centimeters, but it felt like miles. Johnny’s arms wound themselves around my waist, anchoring me down. Kissing Johnny felt so good, I almost forgot the big deal I’d made about not sleeping with him tonight. With my arms on either side of Johnny’s chest, I pushed against the ground, once again putting space between me and Johnny. His face was bathed in the fading sunlight, and his look of confusion was evident.

“Hayliee, what’s the matter?”, he asked. I stared at his lips as he spoke, red from kissing. “Is something wrong?”

I waved him off casually. “No, everything’s fine.”

“Oh, I know what your problem is.”, he stated, sounding cocky.

“Sure you do.”, I scoffed. “Because you’re Johnny Christ, and you know everything.”

Johnny sat up, shaking his head. “Hey, don’t hate on me because I’m smart.”

I rolled my eyes. “Well if you’re so ‘smart’, what’s wrong with me?” I asked, using finger quotes around the word 'smart'

His eyes sparkling deviously, he whispered, “You said you didn’t want to sleep with me tonight, but you can’t resist me.”

I slapped his chest playfully and laughed. “You are so full of it.”

His arms found their way around me my waist and he pulled me close to him so that my back was pressed against his chest. “No I’m not. You know it’s true. You want me.”

“Fuck you, Johnny.”, I grumbled.

“Yes, please.”, he whispered into my neck.

“Shouldn’t we be going?”, I breathed, leaning into Johnny.

“Going where?”, Johnny asked innocently. His hand splayed across my bare stomach, his thumb grazing the waistband of my jeans.

“I thought you were taking me dancing under the stars.”

“Oh, right.”, he mumbled, plunging his hand under the waistband of my jeans.

Johnny.

He withdrew his hand and swept stray hairs from my face, tucking them behind my ear. “God, I’m sorry, Hayliee.”, he apologized. “I know you don’t want to sleep with me tonight, but God...you’re so beautiful, and when I look at you, I-I lose control sometimes.”

I twisted in Johnny’s arms and kissed him softly. “It’s okay, I understand. But, can you control your urges and take me dancing?”

“Sure.” He smiled, standing up and holding out his hand. “Let’s go.”

. . .

“See, now this is romantic.”, I stated.

Johnny held me close, swaying back and forth to the music. “Yea, it is.”, he said absentmindedly.

I placed my hand on his chin and forced him to look at me. “Johnny, is something wrong? You seem kind of...distant.

“Nah, I was just thinking.”, he replied.

“About what?”, I asked, wondering what could possibly be making him act this way.

Johnny grinned. “I’m not going to say it, because I’m trying to be romantic.”

“Just tell me.”, I pressed.

“Alright.” He leaned close to my ear. “I’m thinking about how incredibly sexy you look in that dress.” I turned my head, blushing, and Johnny laughed. “Incredible.”, he said. “We’ve had sex, we’re married, and yet...you still blush when I call you sexy.”

“Hey, I can’t help it!”, I blurted. “It still feels so...unreal.”

“Why?”, Johnny prompted. “Why does it feel so ‘unreal’?

My gaze flickered to our feet. “I-I don’t know. I guess I just never thought I’d find a guy who actually thinks I’m sexy.” For some odd reason, I felt stupid telling Johnny this. Then I felt guilty. This was my husband. I should tell him these things. He deserved to know.

“Well, you found one.”, Johnny cooed, his nose grazing my temple. “One who thinks you’re very, very sexy.”

“Stop it.”, I mumbled.

“Nu-uh.”, he laughed. “Hayliee Raeann Seward, you are sexy.

“Shut up!”, I giggled. I tried to push away from Johnny, getting into the game we’d started, but Johnny’s arms held fast around my waist. It seemed I was wrong. Telling Johnny this didn't have as many reciprocations as I'd imagined.

“No way.” He smiled. “I’m enjoying this. And you are, too. Don’t say you’re not.”

“Well, I guess I kind of am.”, I admitted. I settled myself against Johnny, the top of my head fitting perfectly into the curve of his neck.

“Good, because I’m going to say it again.”, he said, his voice muffled by my hair. “Baby, I think you are very sexy. So sexy, in fact, I can’t keep my hands off of you sometimes. And baby, don’t you ever let anyone convince you you’re not sexy.”

I smiled to myself, lacing my arms around Johnny’s chest and holding him close. “You know.”, I whispered softly. “You’re pretty sexy yourself.”

Johnny chuckled. “Am I sexy enough for you to sleep with me tonight?”

“No!”, I shouted, still smiling.

“Alright. Jeez.”, Johnny mumbled. “But you can’t blame a guy for trying. Sexy as you are.”

“Just shut up.”

“But-”

“Shut up.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Gosh, I'm going through here and editing the chapters, as in fixing the paragraphs and junk, and ya know what I just realized?
this story kinda sucks
maybe that's why nobody liked it... ]''''':