Sing to Me.

Thanks for the ride. Not.

It took five minutes for Emelia to print out her paper all over again. During the time it took for the computer to print out the many pages Emelia put on a pot of coffee and waited for both to finish. After the paper was finished printing out, she poured two portable mugs of coffee, shoved her paper into her shoulder bag, and rushed out of her apartment.
"Good luck on your paper." Bernnie said as Emelia rushed out of the apartment complex.
"Thanks!" Emelia shouted as she exited through the doors and walked up to the Mercedes. She slipped a mug under her arm, swung open the door, hopped in, and slammed the door shut behind her.
"Here." Emelia grumbled, handing Benjamin one of the mugs.
"What's this for?" Benjamin asked looking at the mug.
"Its payment for driving me to my apartment." Emelia said as she buckled her seat belt.
"Thanks." Benjamin said taking a sip of the hot coffee as he put the already started Mercedes into drive.
"Where to?" He asked putting the coffee mug into the cup holder.
"Hallows University. Its back near the hotel. Just go past the hotel and make a left at the third light. Then go straight until you hit Yielder Square, and make a right. The University comes up on the left." Emelia instructed as she took a couple more sips from her coffee.
"Seriously? Wouldn't it have been easier to get an extension on the paper or something?" Benjamin asked aggravated that he had to back track and go so far out of his way. Sometimes he wondered how and why he was so nice.
"No, no extension allowed." She said rolling her eyes as she slouched into the seat. He sighed tiredly as he pulled the car out of the parking spot and drove back in the direction of the university. After about 15 minutes of driving they pulled up to the university and Emelia happily jumped out.
"Need to be picked up?" Benjamin asked grinning as he leaned over the center consul, to get a look at her.
"No." She said shortly before closing the door, running up the stairs of the university, and entering the building. Benjamin chuckled to himself and drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright here's chapter uhh, 4? 5? I can't remember XD Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors I didn't catch. Hope you enjoyed it! (: