Status: first story. comments please?

A Pikachu Love Story

Pella? Whoa.Cute...

"Ahhhh..." Pikachu sat up from his green leaf bed, yawning. Today was no ordinary day, today Pikachu was going to follow his dreams. He was going on his first secret agent mission, Millis Island far North from where he was from, which he had no clue, knowing that he is only a yellow fluff ball covered in stripes with a lightning shaped spikey tail.
He hopped out of bed causing a loud thump on the floor. He got up brushed his teeth, combed his fur and went straight outside. Usually he would eat Yully's which is yellow fruit, hot fudge scented gummies. But today he went straight cheerfully to the door, put his hand on the door, turned it and soon a light breeze hit Pikachu in his face.
He ran to his submobile hopped in and there, he saw looking up in the sky, Pella was sleeping dreamlessly on a puffy cloud. She seemed to have woken up because her hands were now rubbing her eyes causing all the sleep crust to fall. She looked beautiful, thought Pikachu. She stood up ,saw Pikachu and jumped from the cloud. There, Piakchu, his jaw opening and drooling was staring. Pella was Pikachu's secret crush. Shh... don't tell anybody!
"Oh uh hi uh P- Pella," Pikachu said nervously.
" Oh uh shut up!!!!!! Be quiet! I have my pearls to shine than talk to you.." And with that, she turned and strutted back. Pikachu just sighed and thought hopelessly. Poor Peeka, lonely and alone. He sniffled. He wasn't so excited about his mission to Millis Island anymore. JUst then, a signle tear fell silently to the side of his cheek.