Status: New Layout :))

The (Not Really) Rad Story About the Girls in Their Pursuit to Be Awesome

Somewhere Over The Rainbow, School, Fooodd

HAHA. I LEARNED TO PLAY SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW ON MY GUITAR IN THIRTY MINUTES!!! WIN!! And I've only had the guitar for three days!!! YAY!!!

I'm so excited to go back to school. But then again I'm not. Last year I was on my way to popularity. Then I did something to help my friend. Lets call her Ashlyn. Then when the guy I set her up with broke up with her, she turned on me. She also turned all the other popular girls against me and now they're so mean to me. It's not fair. And so since the popular girls control EVERYTHING, they live to make my life miserable. But I DO miss all my other friends and after school clubs. Oh, and I miss beating Ashlyn at EVERYTHING just to show her that she can't break me with a couple of rumors, fake crying, and hate.

I really miss my family. Like... TREJO!!! Ge was funny and sarcastic and I miss that. And like Alexander. EVERYONE hated him because he talks to himself and won't shut up. But I was assigned a project with him and we became awesome friends. On a field trip, he bought funnel cake and he let me have some. Yummy :D I also learned he has Skitzofrenia or however you spell it. So we had something in common. I miss a lot of people, especially my sister, Kenny. I haven't seen her all summer!!!