Status: New Layout :))

The (Not Really) Rad Story About the Girls in Their Pursuit to Be Awesome

OHEMGEE SCHOOL!

Okay, so as most of you know (well actually no, that would be creepy if you did) that I am the most procrastinate-y kid in my school, also the laziest. So that is why I haven't updated in forever. My Arkansas trip wasn't that fascinating so I'm not going to do the thing I said I was. I'm going to cut to the point.

SCHOOL FINALLY STARTED!!! YAAAYY!!!
Okay so...
Day 1:
I got to school, saw one of my best friend's exes. He pulled my hair, I racked him and ran. :D
Got into the lower gym (The guy's gym. It's grody and low tech and doesn't have air conditioning. And it's also one-hundred times worse than the girl's gym xD)
I didn't know what to do, so I got in line, and then I saw two of my other best friends. We screamed and hugged, I hadn't seen them all summer. One became a model and was in a movie but it got cancelled, and the other one was her assisstant that followed her around all the time xD. Awesome, right?
Then we sat down and I said hi to everyone in there that I knew and I could see.
Got to advisory. Awesome people in it. Love the teacher.
Stayed there all day, went to two assemblies.
Realized that Ashlyn isn't a d****e bag. Pretty nice.
Saw people I missed, and people I forgot to miss, so I missed them after school. Rode the bus home.

Day 2
Almost same as the day before, except I didn't go to the gym. I rode the bus and it got to school late and then I played ninja all day in Advisory.

Day 3
Learned the adding and subtracting integers song in Advisory, since my Math teacher is my Advisory teacher :D

(To the Tune of Row, Row, Row, You Boat)
Same signs add and keep
Different signs subtract
Take the sign of the larger number
Then you'll be exact

YAY! Okay then I rode the bus home a formed a crush on a dude I used to date and I broke up with.... Well it's a long story.

Day 4
Was late for art, she made us draw a banana xD
Then went to Math, did adding and subtracting integers with variablesand then we had an extra fifteen minutes to do homework, which I didn't do, because I was too lazy and I would do it later that night.
Then went to orchestra, formed a wall between me and the new orchestra teacher. I hate him with a passion.
Then went to science, and I love my overly perky teacher there :D
Texas History. Well, we had to write stuff down about History, and why we learn about it. But the teacher is cool to me, because I had a brother there and so he likes my family :D. 'Cept he's a pervert. He even admitted it. He was all, "You know all those rumors about me? Yeah, well they're true."
Then went to Aerospace and sang Take It Off with one of the awesomest people alive. Yeah, she pelvic-thrusted the entire song. Did I care? No. I joined along. Duh, it's only the common thing to do xD.
Then gym. Since there was an overload of sixth graders this year, instead of having only eight and seventh graders in my gym class, we have a bunch of twinkies in it. (The sixth graders have to wear yellow)
Then english, where I had a long, big-worded, philosiphied, free-for-all debate with two kids in my class. I love my english teacher, becaues she let us take up the time for it. YAY!!!

Day 5
Late for art again. Made a giraffe that looked like YODA!!!
Went to math and we multiplied and divided integers with variables.
Went to orchestra and had to take a TEST. Who has to take tests in orchestra, dude? I don't care if I'm in Varsity. I mean Symphony. WHATEVER. I don't NEED to go over the parts of a violin! I KNOW ALREADY. WHICH IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I'M ONE OF THE SELECT SEVENTH GRADERS IN VARSITY/SYMPHONY/WHATEVER.
Then science, rapped a song with my buddy Q. Fun fun fun!
Texas History, my least favorite class of the day. Booorrriiiinnnnggggg. But Diego got sent outside because he kept talking about his mexican-ness and tacos. Yum :D
In Aerospace we had to hand make our body tubes for our rockets. The instructions were verbal. And they sounded wrong. Because we were wrapping things around a long, plastic, tube.
Gym. Met one of my exes little sister. AFTER I did sang some inappropriate songs and shoved myself into a locked and ran around the locker room like a psychopath. Wonderful.
English, we had to start some project about Utopias. My group was hyper so we were laughing our heads off :D

Okay now THATS done, I'm going to finish this chapter. :D Love you guys!
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AND I WON'T CRY OVER THIS ONE TEDDY BEAR.