Status: New Layout :))

The (Not Really) Rad Story About the Girls in Their Pursuit to Be Awesome

School, thinking about quiting orchestra?

My first day of school was on monday, August 23rd. It was awesome for the most part. On the first day, we did barely anything except go to like, 2 assemblys. On the second day, we started rotating as an advisory to our core classes. It was pretty fun to learn some new things. On the third day, we finished rotating. I got my birthday present on that day! (I think) Even though my birthday was in June, but that's okay. I loved it anyways. On the 4th and 5th days, we follwed our regular schedules.

Yeah, so I'm seriously thinking about quiting orchestra. Because I frigging hate the new orch teacher. He looks gay, he's wayyy to professional, and he's alp professional. He got mad at one of my friends and told her to go into his office ( he shouldn't even be able to call it that), so they cold have a "talk". Well, last time I checked, a "talk" wasn't yelling and screaming. He said, and I quote,"Who the hell do you think you are? You will not come in here and disrespect me or my class. I don't want you in my class."

Pretty harsh right? Yeah so I'm seriously thinking about quiting. Even though I love cello, I don't wanna put up with this crap for the next two years. So, I don't know.