Status: Complete :D

Hey Princess

My Like Would Suck Without You

Guess this means you’re sorry
You’re standing at my door
Guess this means you take back
What you said before
Like how much you wanted
Anyone but me
Said you’d never come back
But here you are again
Cuz we belong together now
Forever united here somehow
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life would suck without you
Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for tryin’ to pick a fight
I know that I’ve got issues
But you’re pretty messed up too
Anyway, I found out I’m nothing without you


We were standing on Kate’s street corning making up. I really didn’t want to forgive him but the second his lips hit mine I couldn’t fight it. He knows that I’ll never reject his kiss and that it’s a sure way to get me back. I hate it though! The cars that were passing started honking so we pulled apart. I rested my head on his chest as he held me tight in his arms.

“Come on lets go back to the party.” Zach said pulling me back grabbing my hand.

“Everyone is going to be so confused.” We started walking back.

“Something tells me that they’re going to be very happy.” Zach laughed and pulled my closer to him putting his arm around my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around his waist.

When we walked back into the backyard everyone started to cheer. I hide my face in Zach’s chest.

“It’s about time you too got back together!” Michael said sitting in a tube in the pool. I just laughed.

“So how is the happy reunited couple?” Cameron asked from his spot on the grass where he and Kate were lying.

“We are happier than ever.” Zach looked down at me smiling and kissed my forehead. I love his smile.

“So Zach how did you get her back?” Kate asked knowing how stubborn I am.

“I just made her shut up by kissing her. She couldn’t resist.” He said cockily. I hit him playfully. “No we just arguing even more and she was like ‘we can never work this out!’ and I was like ‘yes we can’ and kissed her.”

“I gave in…” I said grabbing a tighter grip on Zach as he kissed the top of my head.

We walked over to where Cameron and Kate were and sat down. Nathan and Michael came out of the pool and joined us. We all sat there and talk. It was good to be with them again! We are like one big family! We never go a day without talking and those 3 months were I was out of the loop were long. They are the only people I can trust fully!

“Brey are you coming back to the hotel with us?” Nathan asked as everyone was getting ready to leave.

“I don’t know. Zach, am I coming back to the hotel?” I turned and looked at Zach who was standing there smiling at me.

“”Of Course, you have to come say goodbye.” He came over to grab me into a hug and kissed my forehead. My smile fell from my face as I just looked up at him. He knew exactly why.

“Brey will you please stop unpacking my suit case?” Zach said putting the close I just took out back in.

“No I don’t want you to go. I want you to stay.” I said taking them back out as he put more in.

“Come on I have to go back to California. I’ll come back next week. I promise.” We kept doing the same thing over and over again.

“We just made up and you’re leaving! Just like that?” I sat back again the pillows and just watched him finish packing.

“If I could stay I would.” I just pouted. “Come here.” Zach sighed climbing across the bed to hold me. “We still have a half hour before we have to go to the airport. What do you want to do?” he kissed the top of my head. I love it when he does that. It’s so sweet.

“Stay here in your arms.”

“Fine then we’ll just sit here like this.”

“You promise you’ll come back next week though?”

“Cross my heart and hope to die.”

“Zach.”

“Yes.”

“I’ve missed you too.” Remembering I never told him before.

“I know.” He chuckled.

“Oh really!” I said laughing.

“I could tell in the way you kissed me and held me.”

“Well aren’t you just the know it all.” I joked!

“Oh yeah I know everything!”

“Keep thinking that.”

“I bet you I can tell you what you’re thinking about right now.”

“Go for it!” I said sitting up straddling his hip looking down at him.

“Well let’s see…you are obviously thinking about how much you don’t want me to leave and how much you’ll miss me. You are also thinking about how much you love me but hate me for leaving again.”

“Good guess.” I laughed falling next to him on the bed. He turned on his side and propped his head up on his hand and pushed my hair out of my face. I just looked up into his blue eyes.

“Tell me about our future again.” he smiled and rested his hand on my stomach gently rubbed it with his thumb.

“I want a summer wedding, probably in August. I want to get married by the time I’m 25 and start my family. I want 3 or 4 kids. I want my son’s name to be Bryson. I want to live in a big house that has 3 stories with a big swimming pool. The house has to have a wraparound porch that goes all the way around. I want to sit on a chair on the porch and watch our kids run and play in the back yard. I want to watch you sing to them and teach them how to play sports. I want to watch you take care of them and interrogate our little girl’s boyfriends. I want to fight with you on letting our son’s get tattoos. I want to watch you give them advice on girls. I want to tell them stories about when we first met and our first date. I want all of it.”

“Sound like a plane.” He smiled and kissed me ever so passionately. “I love you Breyandra Turner.”

“I love you too Zach Porter.” He kissed me one more time then we heard a knock at the door.

“Guess it’s time to go to the air port.” Zach stood up holding out his hand to help me. We all got into the car and headed to the air port. The car was dead silent the whole ride. I sat there cuddled up next to Zach as he has his arm around me. I really didn’t want him to leave after we just got everything back to the way it was supposed to be.

We finally got to the air port and we all went through security and everything. By the time we got to their gate they were already boarding people. The boy’s looked at us sadly and said their goodbyes. Nathan and Michael walked on the plane first knowing Cameron and Zach would be taking longer to say goodbye to us since we were their girlfriend’s.

“Now I don’t want to go.” Zach let out a little laugh as he stood there holding me.

“Told you.” I said looking up at him.

“I’ll miss you, but I’ll miss you a little less than from the last time we were apart.”

“You better call me!” I said playing with his jacked looking at his chest knowing that if I looked at his blue eyes that I would start crying again. I’m done crying! But I can’t help it.

“I promise I’ll call you every night and every morning and text you all day long.” He said lifting my face up with his finger. Tears were forming in my eyes and then his lips gently touched mine. This is the only time that I feel like nothing in the world could ever hurt me. “I love you.” He said as he pulled away resting his forehead on mine not wanting to move his lips to far from mine.

“I love you too.” I managed to say without breaking down. Zach kissed me one more time then walked onto the plane. Kate and I walked back to the car. The second we stepped out of the air port I got a text from Zach. My face lit up and Kate just looked at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! Hope you like it. <3