Status: Complete :D

Hey Princess

Everything I Asked For

She takes her time with the littlest things
Love notes reminding me (reminding me)
She wears red when she's feeling hot (so hot)
I have her but it's all I got
She looks best without her clothes
I know a song it's the way it goes
I don't know what she sees in me (she looking at me)
But I'm happy that she's happy now that she's with me
And I'm freaking out because I'm just so lucky
Oh she makes me feel like shit (it's always something)
But I can't get over it (she thinks it's nothing)
'Cause shes everything I ask for
Everything I ask for
And just a little bit more
Everything I ask for
Everything I ask for and so much more


“Is it odd that I’m kind of scared?” Zach asked looking at me nervously as we walked up to my Aunts front door.

“Yes. You have nothing to worry about. My aunt Jenny is nothing like my Aunt Dean. She’ll love you!” I gave him a quick kiss on the check before ringing the door bell. It head Georgia’s voice from the other side of the door and my Aunt’s shortly after.

“Hey peanut.” My aunt said opening the door. I’ve had that nickname my whole life and it doesn’t bother me.

“Hi Aunt Jenny!” I have her a hug. “This is my boyfriend Zach.” I said turning around grabbing his hand.

“Nice to meet you.” Zach stock out his hand to shake with my Aunt.

“Nice to meet you too Zach.” My aunt said taking his hand and looking at me with a smile on her face.

“Where is Georgia?” I said sarcastically as I saw her hiding behind the couch in the living room. Trevor was sitting on the floor right next to her. She just laughed as I ran into the room picking her up and tickling her.

“Georgia, who is that? It that cousin Brey?” My aunt said walking into the living room with Zach right behind her. He had a huge smile on his face.

“Yeah!” Georgia laughed as I kept tickling her.

“Georgia can I have a kiss?” I asked.

“No!”

“No?” she just smiled at me and tucked her chin in. “Well I want a kiss.”

“No!”

“I’m going to steal one then!”

“No!” she started to run away but I grabbed her back and kept kissing her on the check. For some reason little kids don’t like giving kisses even though you teach them to.

“Ha I win!” I laughed. “Georgia can you go give Zach a hug?” she looked up at Zach standing in front of us and smile. I let her go and she walked over to him as he got down on his knees. She gave him a hug as Zach said thank you then she ran back into the living room. I turned my attention to Trevor. I picked him up and headed into the kitchen with my Aunt and Zach.

“Trevor Joseph.” He just looked and smiled at him. I have him a kiss on the check and sat him down on my lap as we sat at the kitchen table.

“When did you two start going out?” My aunt got right into the questions. I love her so much.

“December.” Zach didn’t hesitate to answer. I just smiled at him.

“And you are on tour with your band right now?”

“Yes we are almost to the end of it.”

“Brey, have you’ve been on tour with them this whole time?”

“No I just recently joined them.”

“Are you having fun?”

“Yes, a lot.” I laughed.

“Come play with me.” Georgia walked over and shockingly asked Zach to play. Usually she doesn’t even talk to new people that she hasn’t really met. Me and my aunt just looked at each other as Zach followed her. By the way those kids are spoiled and have and awesome play room with a ball bit in it. Yeah!

“You love him don’t you?” My aunt looked at me with a smile on her face.

“Yeah, I do.” I smiled back looking over at Zach sitting on the floor playing with Georgia.

“I can see it in your eyes. I can tell he loves you too.”

“Very much so.” I couldn’t help but to smile.

“Just don’t get to crazy. I don’t want to see you getting hurt okay.”

“I know. I’ve already been hurt by him and I know that it’s not going to happen again.”

“What happened?”

“We got into a big fight over nothing. It was really more like we were getting really annoyed with each other and anything could set us off. Well he saw me talking to some other guy, which was harmless talking, and he blew up. I got on a plane and went home and he never followed me or called. I gave up all hope. Then they were in New York the same day as Kate’s party and came but no Zach. The next day they showed up at her house and there was Zach. I ran down the street and he ran after me. We talked it over and I forgave him taking him back. Everything has been fine since then.”

“Well at least it was nothing serious to fight over.”

“Yeah. He really is a great guy. We just need time apart some times. We spent a whole month together at that point and it was beginning to be too much for the both of us so early into the relationship. So we snapped and just kept fighting over little thing. It wasn’t healthy.”

“It’s good to hear that you know what you’re doing. Now I know that I don’t have to worry about you.”

“You never have to worry about me. I’m stronger than you think.”

“You never were a weak girl. You always did things on your own.”

“I know.” I smiled and looked down at Trevor. “You mister are going to be 1 soon.” I picked him up having him stand on my legs. He just looked around so I have him a kiss on the check and sat him down on the table in front of me.

“He’s so happy to be turning one.” My aunt laughed.

“He has no idea at all what’s going on, just like Zach.” I looked over at Zach who looked up at me.

“What?” he said confused.

“Nothing.” I laughed looking back at my aunt.

“He’s good with kids.” She watched him play with Georgia.

“Yeah, he is.” This is the first time ever I’ve seen him with a little kid. It was cute.

We stayed there till dinner time playing with Georgia and Trevor. My aunt really liked having us there because that ment she got to go run airings without the kids. Zach loved watching me change Trevor’s dipper and take Georgia to the bathroom and feed them. But he was awesome with them. It almost makes me want to go home and have kids with him. But we got time for that.

Once it hit 7 o’clock we left to go out to dinner. Zach sprung this on me last minute. He took me to a steak house knowing that it’s one of my favorite foods. We talked about the day. Zach just kept telling me how cute I was with the kids and how much he can’t wait till I’m a mom. I just laughed keeping my thoughts to myself. I told him how awesome he was with the kids and how shocked I was that they warmed up to him so fast. All in all it was a good day and I was very happy to see my aunt and my cousins. It made my homesickness go away. I was so ready for tomorrow’s concert now.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys like it! more coming soon! :D