Status: Complete :D

Hey Princess

I Love You 5!

I love you one, a two, a three shoobee-doo
I love you four, that's more than I can afford
And I can tell, some day that I'm gunna' say the truth
I love you five times more than any boy from before
'Cause all they really cared about was whether you put out
And I truly believe [Truly Believe]
That this love could be


“Kate, come outside with me!” I screamed into Kate’s hotel room next door. The sleeping arrangements were kind of cool this time. We got a family sweet so Kate & Cameron slept in ‘the parents room’ while Michael Nathan and Dillon slept in the ‘kids room’. Then Zach and I had a room next door to our selves. It was really awesome.

“It’s down pouring are you insane?” so pointed to the window.

“Just a little, come on!” I grabbed her arm trying to pull her to the door. BOOM

“I am not going outside in a thunder storm!” BBBOOOMMM

“Come on! Live a little! The boys will be back soon! Come on!” FLASH

“Fine!” she got up off the couch and we ran downstairs. BOOM

The second that we stepped outside, we were soaking wet. We left everything in the hotel room, our phones and anything else valuable. We were just dancing around laughing and singing. It’s moments like this that I live for. The moments where you can be care free and just do whatever you want!

“What are you guys doing out here?” Zach screamed from the door.

“Are in crazy! Get inside before you guys get sick!” Cameron screamed standing right next to him. Me and Kate just looked at each other and smiled then attacked our boyfriends and pulled them out into the rain with us.

“If you get sick…” Zach started to say as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Then I guess you’re just going to have to take care of me.” I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Zach just smiled back at me and leaned in to kiss me.

“HEY! I want a kiss in the rain too.” Kate pouted from 10 feet away. I just laughed and looked at her as Cam ran up behind her and spun her around in his arms to give her, her wish.

“Let’s go inside now.” Cameron looked at me and Zach and he held Kate in his arms. We all shook our heads and headed inside still laughing. When we got to the rooms Nathan and Michael were in the hallway waiting because they didn’t have their keys and were locked out. Idiots!

“What happened to you guys?” Michael laughed as he watched our cloths drip from the water. We just laughed and Cam opened their door for them. Zach and I went into our room. I got dressed and laid down on the bed while I waited for Zach to change. I was playing with a hat that he had brought with him but I’ve never seen him wear.

“Zach.” I said as he walked out of the bathroom towel drying his hair.

“Yes babe?” he stood on the other side of the bed looking at me with a smile.

“How come you never wear this hat?”

“I don’t know. I forget about it most of the time.”

“I bet you would look so sexy in it.” I laughed as I got up on my knees and crawled to the other side of the bed to put it on his head.

“Well do I?” He bit his lip and smiled.

“Very.” I smiled back. He leaned down to kiss me and I fell back onto the bed and Zach climbed over me without our lips ever parting. His hand gently slipped up under my shirt but didn’t gar farther than my ribcage. He’s so sweet.

“You’re gorgeous.” Zach whispered into my ear as he kissed my neck then pulled back to look at me.

“Why thank you handsome.” I smiled back at his deep blue eyes looking into mine.

“Want to know something funny?” he rolled off of me and lay on his back and I rested my head on his stomach looking up at the cycling playing with his hand.

“What?”

“Our kids are going to have Brown hair and Blue eyes hands down.”

“Yeah, let’s just hope that they get your blue eyes and not mine.”

“Why? What’s wrong with your eyes? I love them.”

“You have to love them if you love me. And they aren’t as blue as yours. They’re gray most of the time.”

“Have you looked at your eyes lately? They’ve been blue this whole tour. They’re just gray right now because it’s raining.”

“Bad joke.” I laughed and sat up facing him.

“I know.” he smiled at me.

“Kids huh?” I pushed his hair out of his face and smiled as I looked at his hat that was still on his head.

“Yeah, kids.” He smiled and put his hand on my stomach looking into my eyes.

Image