Where Were you, When i needed you the most.?

Nows the time.

I wake up to the ear shatter sound of Dennis's drums beating in my ear.

"Dennis, what the heck are you doing, i'm trying to sleep!"

"Sorry kid, rise n' shine."

I roll my eyes, shove the covers off, and tumble out of bed.

"I swear, waking up is the worst part of every day."

I don't get a response, just a chuckle. I smile, and head to the bathroom. Before i get there David jumps on the bus.

"Hey babe, i missed you last night."

"Oh, yeah, sorry i had a headache so i went ahead and went to sleep. Did you guys have a good show?"

"Yeah it was killer! Some girl started stripping in the middle of it, security had to take her away, it was haliarious."

"Oh.. Nice, i'm gonna take a shower real quick and i'll see you guys out there."

"Ight, cya."
A kiss on the cheeck, and he's gone. Headed out to fullfill his dream? Yeah, i had a dream once, that MY boyfriend would love me, not all the other traps that come to the show.

Dennis gives me a funny look and then walks over, he knows i'm not okay with all the shit that's been going on the last couple days.

"Look, Dave's a great guy, and i know he doesn't mean to hurt you like he's doing. He doesn't realize what he says bothers you. Just, don't give up quite yet. It'll get better soon."

"Yeah, and what if never does?"

"Well you always got me to fall back on."
He smiles, he's crooked little smile and walks out the door.

"Sometimes i wish i fell in love with you nis."
I feel like a loser for talking to myself. I shake the thought out of my head and make my way to the bathroom. I jump in, turn the water on and try to wash away everything that's happend in the last 72 hours.

Another night, another girl.

I'm tired of his shit. If he's going to cheat on me then don't try to keep it a secret because everyone knows what he's doing.!

The show started out fine, the 'oppening act' was great, and the crowd was siked for 'Every Avenue.' I mean, who wouldn't be?

The show seems to last forever. I'm hangin' backstage with 'All Time Low' the opening band. The lead singer, Alex said they were new to the whole porforming gig.

Alex introduced me to his girlfriend, she's on tour with the band too.
We start talking, and i think we really hit it off.

"Come on babe, time for us to get outa here, and on to the next city."

"Okay, gimme' one minute Alex."

"Well, it was good meeting you, maybe we can meet up again sometime?"

"Yeah totally, we should do that. And hey, your lucky, you got a good catch. You & Dennis make a cute couple."

And with that, she was gone. Shocked i turn and look out from the curtain, the music stopped and the screaming and clapping has fadded away. I walk out to go meet David, but i see he's "busy" talking to a new "fan" which in my book = S L U T .
I'm use to the trappy clothes and slutty hair dues, but this girls diffrent. David looks very interested in her. Dennis see's me, but i don't make eye contact, my eyes are locked on David. He understands what i'm doing, and with out hesitation he goes over and starts to drag David away. I can somewhat hear what their saying.

"Damnit David, you know you have a fucking girlfriend standing not even 10 feet from you.!"

"Dennis, chill i was just talking to her."

"Yeah, that's why you have her damn number on your arm! What are you gonna tell Carly, that she's just another "friend?" She's caught on David, just end it with her or drop the 'player' act. It's ridiculous."

"Let me live my damn life Dennis!"
I decide i'd rather not hear anymore, so i run back to the bus. Tears streaming down my face, i didn't notice i was crying untill i got back to the bus. He's breaking my heart and he doesn't seem to care.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been awhile since i've wrote. don't hate. ^^