Status: Gonna try and update it biweekly

You're My Everything

Sex hair

“Mick’s going to kill me.” I heard Tommy groan the next morning as I forced myself my eyes open, instantly regretting it as my eyes started to burn and my head started to pound, today was not going to be fun.

“Why’s Mick gonna kill you?” I whispered, trying to keep my voice down, maybe then my headache would leave, or at least it would go away a little bit.

“Because I fucked his best friend from high school, that’s why.” He replied as I shot up, holding the sheet over me, that’s why I was so comfy in bed, because I was fucking naked.

“Oh shit.” I said out loud as I pulled the sheets over my exposed breasts shooting Tommy a look.

“What? It’s not my fault! It was the only way I could you to shut up!” He protested as I stared at him wordlessly before I climbed out of bed and picked up my clothes off the floor, catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Today was going to be a ponytail day, no questions asked.

“You’re unreal.” I grumbled as I slid my panties on, followed by my jeans, I could practically feel Tommy’s gaze as he studied my naked body, I shrugged it off, if we had slept together he probably had seen me naked already, not to mention he was a highly famous male musician, I’m sure that he had seen a naked woman at least once before.

“In bed, I know I am.” Tommy replied cockily, as I slipped my bra on I turned and gave him a look, he sounded like Vince, except Vince was creepier in more than one way.

“Keep dreaming, I’ve had much better.” I said in amusement as I put my shirt back on. “Now if you don’t mind, I think I’m going to go back and see how Mick’s doing.” I said as I slipped on my flats and slipped out the door, leaving Tommy alone in his bed. “Leave it to me to fuck Tommy Lee.” I told myself as I shook my head and ran a few fingers through my hair, trying to make it semi-presentable, or at least good enough for Mick not to suspect anything. I wandered down the hallway, thankful that it was completely silent.

I stopped in front of Mick’s door, or what I hoped was Mick`s door and rapping my knuckles against the wood, ignoring the feeling like my head was about to split like a watermelon that was dropped off a building.

“Who the fuck is it?” I heard Mick snarl from behind the door as I frowned, obviously someone’s mood hadn’t improved.

“It’s Darian, now open the damn door.” I snapped back, I wasn’t in the mood to argue with him, or listen to him rant. I had a killer hangover and I had just recently been notified that was I was completely smashed Tommy Lee had fucked me, none of which I remembered, or wanted to at this point in time. Behind the wooden barrier I could hear Mick swearing and something shatter, I scratched my forehead as I let out a sigh. This was going to be fun. In front of me the door swung open, revealing a very angry Mick.

“Where the hell have you been? Where were you yesterday night?” He snapped at me as
my head pounded away and I pushed my way past him.

“I was with Tommy, and why do you care? It’s not like you’re my dad or anything.” I snapped back as I went straight to my little bag and began to furiously dig through it, I knew I had packed some type of painkillers or something that would surely get rid of a hangover.

“No I’m not your dad but you’re on tour with my band.” He replied as I found a almost empty bottle of Tylenol, I turned to face him with a look of disgust on my face.

“Yeah I’m on tour with your band, because you asked me to come after you found out your wife was fucking everyone behind your back.” I replied, starting to get pissed off as I opened the bottle of pills, pouring two into my hand as I walked into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. Turning on the tap and letting the water turn cold, outside the door I could hear Mick swearing. Oh well it wasn’t my fault he was acting like a complete and utter ass and I wasn’t about to put up with it. I stuck a finger under the water making sure it was cold enough before bending down and slurping water from the spout into my mouth then dropping the pills and swallowing them. I glanced at myself in the mirror and nearly winced as I shut the water off and wiped the dribble of water that had evaded my mouth off, my hair really did look bad.

“I know you put your hairbrush in here somewhere.” I mumbled to no-one as I scanned the bathroom looking for Mick’s hairbrush, smiling as I found it half buried under a few towels and proceeded to run it through my hair until it looked half decent. “That’s a little better.” I said with a smirk as I looked in the mirror, my hair was slightly greasy but I didn’t care, it’s not like I was trying to impress anyone or anything. I opened the door to the bathroom and let myself out expecting to see a very unhappy Mick sitting on the bed ready to give me shit.

Luckily for me the room was completely void of Mick, with the exception of his bag and the clothes that were spilling out of it. There was nothing to explain where he had gone, when he would be back or anything.

“Good riddance.” I huffed as I sat down on the bed and picked up Mick’s bottle of vodka from a few days ago. He was going to leave me alone and disappear, well I guess his alcohol was going to disappear as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay for updates.
This one is mostly for Riley.
Because she gave me plenty of shit for not writing it sooner.
Comments make me happy and write more =)
And this might be the last update for a while.
I've kinda lost the will to continue writing this for the time being

And here's a picture that made my day so it can make your day too =)
Image