Status: Gonna try and update it biweekly

You're My Everything

Anything fun?

I flicked the light switch, turning the bright lights that were starting to hurt my head off. I sat down on the bed and poured as much vodka as I could down, in my world there was two ways to avoid a massive hangover, one was to not drink in the first place. The other was to continue to drink until you ran out of alcohol or passed out, or if there was no alcohol around to sleep it off. Well since yesterday the first idea has entirely gone out the window, and originally I had planned to sleep off my hangover, but due to circumstances that I couldn't control. Otherwise known as fucking Tommy and waking up in his bed then getting into a fight with Mick I thought it was best to drink until passing out and then sleeping off the hangover tomorrow, preferably when Mick was in a better mood.

I was just lying down and getting comfy with my bottle of vodka when someone knocking on the door completely and utterly interrupted my drinking time.

"You have to be kidding me." I grumbled to myself as I put down the bottle of vodka and waited, maybe it was just like room service or someone had gotten Mick's room number and maybe if I ignored them long enough they'd just go away.

"Darian, you better be in there." Vince's voice called out as he knocked on the door louder than he had before, my head started to pound as I gave the door I glare. If Vince was there I was not going to open that door, I mean, having sex with Tommy was bearable, but with Vince? I don't think so.

"Darian open the damn door, I know you’re in there because we already checked with Tommy and he said he hasn't seen you all morning, so open the damn door so we can throw Mick in there." Nikki's said as he kicked the door. Tommy hadn't seen me all morning? What a big fat lie, he had seen me this morning, hell he had seen me both naked and fully clothed as well as everything in-between that.

"Fine, just give me a minute." I grumbled as I stood up and slowly wobbled over to the door, flicking the lights on. I took a look at the clock, it was already mid-afternoon, and how the hell had that happened? I scratched my head idly, wondering where the day had gone, and trying to remember what had happened earlier and if I had perhaps fallen asleep. "Is there something that you'd like?" I asked as I fiddled with the deadbolt and pulled the door open, letting the extremely bright light from the hallway flood in.

"Actually, yes we were wondering if Glitter lives here." Vince started as Nikki shot him a look, before cutting him off.

"Yeah, we'd like to return our guitarist to his room so he doesn't get into trouble for wandering around drunk." Nikki snapped at me, I rolled my eyes.

"Sure, bring him in, drop him on the bed and then leave. Both of you." I replied icily as I stepped out of the way for Nikki to help what seemed like an extremely wasted Mick into the...bathroom?

"So, what were you up too last night? Anything fun?" Vince asked me as he raised his eyebrow at me, I gave him a look.

"That's really none of your business is it." I replied, ignoring the gross noises that were coming from the bathroom, what the hell was going on in there, hopefully it was just Mick puking up his guts and nothing else.

"Honey, it's my band, it's completely my business with what you do with then." Vince said giving me a sly smirk as he winked at me, like we were sharing some deep dark secret.

"Nikki are you done helping Mick throw up yet?" I yelled as I turned away from Vince and poked my head into the bathroom to see Mick on his knees puking his guts out while Nikki stood beside him facing the mirror as he doused himself with my hairspray.

"Uh no, he can't really stand up by himself, kinda looks like we're gonna be a while." He yelled as I stepped into the bathroom as quietly as possible before slamming the door shut making Nikki jump.

"Yeah, you're going to be a while? I think it's best if you left now, and leave Mick alone, I'll take care of him." I said firmly as Nikki shot me a glare and set down my nearly empty can of hairspray.

"Fine, but I'm taking your hairspray, and you better fucking take care of our guitarist, if we come and visit later and he's dead, you're in goddamn huge trouble." He snarled at me as I rolled my eyes before holding the door open and ushering him out. He snatched my can of hairspray up before leaving.

"Oh don't worry, I wouldn't kill Mick just to bother you, I'm afraid I value's Mick life much more than your happiness." I sneered as he stepped out the door and turned back to me ready to make a sly comeback as I slammed the door in his face. "Mick are you gonna live?" I asked as I heard Nikki and Vince grumble on the other side of the door as I stuck my head into the bathroom hearing Mick groan as he looked up at me.

"More than likely I'll live." He replied as he slowly got to his feet clutching the counter tightly, he didn't look very good, he was pale and by pale I mean paler than usual.

"Good, now come on, you look like you need to lie down and get a back massage." I told him quietly as he looked at me and gave me a shaky smile.

"That doesn't sound too bad actually." He admitted after a moment and I returned the smile, he leaned against the counter.

“How could it sound bad, I’m offering it?” I joked as he laughed along with it. “Now come on, let’s go.” I said after the laughter had faded away, I held out my hands, knowing that more than likely Mick wouldn’t be able to make it that far alone. He hesitated for a moment before taking them and letting me lead him out of the bathroom and to the bed.

“Now lie down and don’t move.” I told him and he shot me a look but listened to what I had said, crawling on the bed and lying down on his stomach resting his head on his arms.

“I’m pressing charges if it’s a bad back massage.” He joked after a moment as I slipped off my shoes and crawled onto the bed running a hand along Mick’s spine.

“Maybe it would be better if you took off your shirt.” I said after a moment of silence, he let out what sounded like a small sigh, probably because it involved moving before he tugged his shirt off and settled comfortably on the pillow. I hesitated for a moment before I put my hand against his cool skin then slowly moved my hands around finding the little knots in his back and getting rid of them without causing him pain. “How’s that?” I asked after a few minutes as I sought out another knot and slowly moved my fingers around trying to get rid of it.

“It feels great.” He mumbled his voice muffled by the pillow, a smile broke out across my face as I continued tirelessly to search out knots for what seemed like hours.
“I’m done.” I said after a while as I took my hands off his back, Mick didn’t answer I could hear his little snores that were coming from the pillow as I held back a little laugh, leave it to me to put Mick asleep with a back massage. “Well whether you like it or not I’m going to sleep too.” I mumbled as I tiredly curled up beside Mick before drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
HA! I got you.

I bet some of you totally thought Mick was going to end up fucking her after he took his shirt off.

Nope. That won't happen for a while.

I love you guys.

And comments make Darian and Mick want to bang more.