Status: Gonna try and update it biweekly

You're My Everything

Weren't doing anything

We lay silently beside each other for a few moments with my head resting peacefully on his chest before he moved.

“This is wrong Darian.” He said after a minute as he tapped me on the head. “Get up, we shouldn’t be doing this.“ He added sounds rather frustrated as I moved my head and blinked my eyes, I was confused. We should be doing what? We weren’t doing anything, or nothing that I knew of.

“But we weren’t doing anything g.” I protested lamely as I yawned, I was comfy and he made me move.

“Exactly, and let’s keep it like that.” He told me as he rolled over to the left side of the bed; I let out a groan and feel back onto the bed. That man. It was quiet for another moment before he spoke. “I know we weren’t doing anything, but I don’t want to cheat on Emi, even if she’s cheating on me.” He said softly as I shot him a look, I wasn’t doing anything, we weren’t doing anything! We were lying beside each other and I had my head on him that was all! Nothing, no big deal at all, and he was of course making it into a big deal. I wanted to snap at him and tell him that it was nothing important and that it didn’t matter because even if he did cheat on her it wouldn’t matter, she would never ever find out. Did I saw anything like that? Did I voice how much I disagreed? Of course not, as one of his band mates would probably say, I was a good bitch.

“I guess. Your right.” I said slowly as I turned to face my side of the bed when realization struck me. It was the middle of the goddamned day, what were we doing in here? I smirked to myself, now the puzzle pieces were starting to fall into place. “Mick you’ve been to Germany before?” I asked as I sat up quickly, he shot me a look like he was not interested in anything I had in mind, but I was going to win this battle.

“No, I haven’t, we were supposed to go back in ’87 but since the band had so many problems, they cancelled it.” He answered as he stared at me, that was perfect. “Why?” He added after a moment as I shot him a look.

“Because this would be an opportune moment to explore.” I suggested watching his expression brighten considerably before it fell again.

“I wish we could, we have to practice today and make sure everything sounds alright.” He said with a sigh as someone knocked loudly on the door; “that would be one of them coming to get me so we can go practice.” He added as he slowly got up out of bed.

“I’ll get it don’t worry, take your time getting up.” I told him as I stood up rather quickly and strolled towards the door.

“Thanks Darian.” I heard him mumble as I brushed it off like nothing, which it basically was. Whoever was behind the door was getting impatient, they knocked even louder and more obnoxiously if that was even possible.

“Yes, is there something you would like for fucks sake?” I asked as I pulled open the door and saw Nikki standing there with a smirk on his face.

“Actually, there is, I’d like my guitarist if that’s not asking too much.” He replied sounding rather bored as I glared at him, we were going to be the best of friends, I could just tell.

“I’m right here, is it that time already?” Mick said as he looked from me to Nikki and let out a sigh while Nikki nodded his head.

“Now and the next eight days it’s going to be that time.” Nikki replied as he looked at me and cocked an eyebrow.

“C’mon Darian, let’s go.” Mick mumbled as he flicked the light switch off, his fingers dangerously close to my skin.

“Where are we--?” I started.
“You’ll find out soon enough.” Nikki said, cutting me off as I shot him another glare before shooting a glance at Mick, maybe he could tell me what the hell was going on.

“I’ll explain on the way.” He mumbled not meeting my eyes instead I felt his calloused hand wrap grasp the tips of my finger tightly as he gently pulled me out the door. “Shut the door.” He added as an afterthought as I pulled the knob towards me, not stopping until I heard the door click shut, a sure sign that it had indeed locked before focusing back on Mick and squeezing his hand tightly, thinking I saw the ghost of a smile appear on his face when I did so.
♠ ♠ ♠
A shorter one. Updates will be more often I think. Once every couple of weeks.
Comments are always appreciated. :)