Status: Gonna try and update it biweekly

You're My Everything

Your Turn

“Mick, this is boring.” I said for the hundredth time in a matter of minutes. Vince shot me a death glare mixed with his famous, I-want-you-and-you-want-me look, which was more then slightly creepy. Behind the drum kit I could see Tommy make the motion of putting a “gun” up to his head, which in reality was just two fingers and pretend to shoot himself.

“Mick, can you shut her up please?” Nikki said for again what seemed like the hundredth time. Mick turned to me.

“Please be quiet, it’s almost done and then we can leave.” He said as I looked at him.

“You said that an hour ago.” I replied as I fell onto my back as I heard Tommy laughing at something, probably at Nikki’s expression.

“Either shut up or leave then, we don’t care.” Nikki told me as I cocked an eyebrow at him.

“Well that’s nice that you don’t care but this is boring, and your music sucks.” I replied in a flat tone closing my eyes and imagining the glares I was receiving.

“Get her out of her.” Nikki snarled at Mick as I opened my eyes, I didn’t need to imagine the glares, they were almost the exact same thing that I had imagined, except for Nikki’s it wasn’t that bad, he looked more annoyed then anything.

“Nikki, I can’t just do that.” Mick said in a soft tone, like he was trying to calm down a agitated tiger or something of that sort.

“Why don’t you leave if you don’t like my presence?” I asked in a rather rude tone, earning another look from Mick like I wasn’t helping the situation at all.

“This is done for the day then.” Nikki said as he walked away with his bass. Vince and Tommy exchanged a look before leaving almost as fast as Nikki leaving me and Mick alone.

“Darian.” Mick started in what sounded like a very dangerous tone, mentally I flinched but physically I met his glare with my own.

“What? If your gonna yell at me, it takes two to tango,” I said refusing to back down and take the blame for something that Nikki had a equal part in.

“I wasn’t gonna yell.” Mick said as his face broke out into a smile and I shot him a confused look. “Let’s go and see Germany.” I stared at him stupidly for a moment before it hit me, he wasn’t mad at me, he seemed almost happy actually, which was strange

“What?” I asked as I watched Mick put the guitar down.

“I said the practice is over, which means that we’re going to go see Germany, unless you don’t want too?” Mick said leaving the question up to me.

“That’s a stupid question, we can go if you’d like, if you don’t want too, then we don’t have too, we could go another day or something?” I said turning the question back around on him like I had always done in the past. He knew I wanted to go and explore Germany he was just waiting for me to go and say something, but I didn’t always like to be the one deciding something, maybe it was his turn to decide if we were going or something.

“We could go today if you’d like?” He started as I cut him off.

“You pick Mick; it’s your turn to make a decision.” I said as Mick glared at me and I replied with a equally venomous glare, we stared at each other for a full second before he sighed.

“Fine, then we can go, let me just go change into my street clothes.” Mick muttered as a grin appeared on my face and he left the area for the time being.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short filler chapter.
Things get interesting after this.