Status: Gonna try and update it biweekly

You're My Everything

Do I Look Gay?

“Dare-bear you gotta get up.” Bob, I mean Mick grumbled as a pair of hands gently shook me awake. I groaned as I opened my eyes, I blinked a few times to adjust my eyes to the light. I already had a slight headache, today was not going to be fun, at all.

“Do I have to?” I groaned pulling the covers over my face to block out the rays of light that were attacking my eyes.

“Yes, unless you want to get raped.” He said in a flat tone as I lifted my head up, my eyes wide in fear. “Not by me, by the rest of the band.” He added after seeing my face. He didn’t exactly look great. His hair was greasy and his eyeliner was smudged across his face, I didn’t even want to think about what I looked like at this point.

“That depends are they hot?” I joked as I made myself comfortable in Mick’s bed, we had slept in the same bed since there was no-where else to sleep in his little apartment. Just slept, nothing else, no sex no kissing or touching, just sleeping. Mick mumbled something and rolled his eyes.

“That depends, do I look gay?” He replied as I laughed, he had a smile on his face as I shook my head.

“Fair enough,” I replied as I sat cross legged on the bed and glanced at him.

“Fair enough is right.” He said glancing at me with a straight face, which slowly turned into an evil grin.

“What are you smiling about?” I asked in confusion as he sat down next to me.

“Oh nothing I was just wondering if you’re still ticklish.” He replied as I shook my head.

“No I grew out of that.” I lied, I was still ticklish and that was one thing he really didn’t need to know.

“Yeah right.” He said as he called my bluff and started tickling me.

“Don’t touch me!” I yelped as he kept going. “Don’t touch me or else! Don’t! I swear to god I’m going to kick you in the face if you keep doing that! Don’t touch me, don’t! Stop it!” I screamed as he kept going, I hit him a couple times but he just laughed it off and kept going. “Mick god-damnit STOP!” I roared as he finally gave up, breathing hard and smirking at me.

“Who the HELL is screaming?” A voice said from the hallway. Mick groaned as I looked at him in confusion.

“I know I mean whose getting raped? I thought you had someone at first but it must be Sixx.” Another voice agreed with the first one.

“Well it isn’t Sixx, because Sixx is right fucking here.” A third voice grumbled.

“Who the hell is that out there?” I asked and pointed to the door.

“That would be the rest of the band.” He answered with a sigh. I looked at the door with a eyebrow raised. I wanted to meet the rest of the band! “No.” He said firmly as I looked at him with a hopeful expression.

“Oh come on, for old time’s sake?” I pleaded as he rolled his eyes.

“Fine. For old time’s sake. That’s it, and you’ll meet them later tonight, at the show.” He said firmly as I gave him a victorious smile. He stood up muttering something about how the rest of the band was going to be very happy to see me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Major fail of a update, I know =(
I'll probably update again tomorrow or something to make up for it though