Status: Gonna try and update it biweekly

You're My Everything

Memories Of You

“Hey Dare-bear, where’s the alcohol? There’s none left in the fridge!” Bobby Deal’s voice called throughout the house, scaring the crap out of me. I was in the fucking shower and he just waltzes in like he lived here, which he practically did, but still, it’s polite to knock!

“Well obviously you’re not looking because I just put a bunch in!” I roared back as I shut off the water and swore to myself; leave it to him to walk into my house when I was having a fucking shower! I shook my head, my wet hair flying everywhere; I opened the door and quickly wrapped a towel around myself, almost expecting Bobby to be sitting on my bed, a smirk on his face and a beer in his hand, luckily for me he wasn’t.

“Dare-bear I think you’re holding out on me, again.” He said as his footsteps echoed on the floor. Oh shit I thought as I opened my mouth to warn him, to tell him not to come in because I was wearing well, basically nothing except for my blue towel, which wasn’t exactly covering a lot. The door swung open “ha I told you that you’ve been holding out on me as usual!” He said, spotting a few half full beer cans.

“Get the fuck out of here.” I snarled at him as he caught sight of me in my towel, his eyes wide, like a deer in headlight. He looked away as he left the room, slamming the door behind him.

“Sorry.” He said from outside the room as I looked down at my towel. The tops of my breasts were showing, great that was exactly what Bobby needed a free show, “if it helps you look hot in a towel.” He told me as I rolled my eyes.

“Thanks, that means a lot coming from the biggest loser in the school.” I replied as I wrapped my towel tighter around me then letting out a sigh, “I didn’t mean it like that.” I added after a moment.

“Yeah, ‘course you didn’t mean it like that.” I heard him mutter outside the door, whoops, it’s not my fault words just came out of my mouth; I didn’t mean half of them, or any of them for
that matter.

“Bobby Deal,” I started as I opened the door holding my towel up with one hand and stepping out into the hallway. “You know that I don’t mean it like that, c’mon I mean we’re both losers.” I said as I watched him shrug his shoulders and look away.

“No it doesn’t matter, you’re right.” He told me in a level tone, I rolled my eyes and shook my head, no I wasn’t right. I was wrong.

“You know what, I’m not right, I’m wrong, dead wrong. Do you understand?” I said quietly, holding my towel up so that it didn’t fall down any further and show Bobby anything else.

“No, you’re right, I’m a loser, I get it.” He said as I tightened the towel around me and walked up to him.

“You’re not a loser,” I told him firmly as I stood in front of him, he opened his mouth to argue with me but I put a finger against his mouth, “I don’t want to hear it Bobby you know that
you’re not a loser.”

“I am a loser, and you are a liar,” he told me softly with a smile, “but a very kind one at that.” He said as I gritted my teeth, he was as stubborn as a fucking mule.

“I’m not a liar, and you are not a loser,” I told him as I pressed myself against him. “You are not a loser because I for one would rather die right here right now beside you then live my life and never see you again.” Bobby opened his mouth to say something then closed it. “Exactly, you’ve got nothing to say, nothing at all” I hissed as I tried to pull away, he gripped my waist firmly.

“No, I don’t have anything to say, because I don’t know what to say.” He replied as I pulled my towel up again since it had begun to slip down.

“Exactly, there’s nothing left for you to say, there’s nothing left for you to do.” I snapped as I made another attempt to pull away from him but he held me tight.

“That’s what you think.” He replied, as I glared at him as he lowered his face closer to mine.

“What the hell are you doing?” I asked as I tried to push him away, him and his greasy dark hair. Yuck.

“I’m trying to kiss you, so shut up and let me.” He growled before he pushed his lips to mine for a second before he pulled away. He looked at my eyes, searching for something as I glared at him stupidly.

“What the hell are you doing Bobby?” I spat out after a second as I looked in his dark brown eyes.

“You don’t remember do you?” He whispered quietly to me, searching my eyes for something, I shook my head. What the hell was he talking about? Had he finally lost his mind? It sure seemed like it! “You don’t remember all the times that we had sex do you? He asked as I froze. Now I knew what he was talking about, all the times that I had the dreams about sex with Bobby, they hadn’t been dreams they were the real thing, they had been real. Every touch, every kiss that I thought I had dreamed up, it had all happened, the feelings that I pushed away because I had thought they weren’t real, they all had been.

“This can’t be happening, it really can’t.” I muttered to myself wiping a wet strand of hair out of my face and realizing that I was still crushed up against Bobby. “Sorry.” I said as I backed
away, holding my towel up.

“What’s wrong?” He asked me as I shook my head and put a hand over my mouth, there was no way in hell that I had just done that, that I had slept with my best friend, not just once but numerous times and I didn’t remember it happening once. I shook my head as he advanced on me.

“N-nothing.” I stuttered pushing more of my dark brown hair out my face, he shook his head at me and stopped.

“You didn’t mean it,” he said quietly as I looked at him, biting my lip nervously, I didn’t mean what? What was he talking about?

“What didn’t I mean?” I asked, almost scared to know what he was going to say, I had a feeling that I knew what he was going to say but I just wanted to be sure.

“You didn’t mean it when you said you loved me.” He said so quietly that I barely heard him, he sounded like a little kid who wanted a candy and his parents had said no. I couldn’t tell though, did he sound more upset or hurt?

“No,” I said firmly as I stepped closer to him, “no I didn’t mean it when I said it then but that doesn’t mean I don’t love you.” He looked away from me as I stepped closer and turned his face so he was looking at me. “Bobby Deal you should know that I do love you but you gotta give me a reason to say it.” I whispered before I kissed him gently then stood on my toes, “so what do you say Deal? Do you want me to say it?” He gave me a look eyebrow raised before a smirk slowly appeared.

“No I don’t want you to say it,” he said to me as my heart plummeted, “hey look at me.” I forced myself to look at him. “You listen to me and you listen hard damnit, I don’t want you to say it, I need you to say it.” He whispered the last part to me before he kissed me again. His one hand slipped from my waist to my behind while the other pushed our heads closer together, this was going to be extremely awkward if my parents walked in. I slipped an arm behind his head and let my fingers get tangled in his hair, my other hand unbuttoning his jacket

“My room,” I whispered to him through the kisses, he nodded in agreement as he pulled away from me, letting me go. He followed me and closed the door behind him with a gentle click.

“That’s gotta go,” he said as he eyed up my towel, I gave him a smile before I kissed him again.

“This isn’t going anywhere until you lose everything or most of it.” I whispered as I kissed his cheek and worked on unbuttoning his jacket, why the hell did he have it on? It was like a hundred degrees in the house.

“How is that fair now?” He asked, whispering in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

“It’s fair because you’ve seen me naked how many times?” I replied sliding his jacket off his shoulders and onto the floor and sliding my hands under his shirt, “so in all things, I think it’s completely fair.” I said as I tugged his shirt off quickly. He wasn’t exactly built but he did have some muscle, not a whole lot but there was some.

“Of course you think it’s fair, but I don’t think it is.” He said, making me laugh before he kissed me again.

“How was it?” I asked uncertainly after a moment, fiddling with his belt loops. He looked at me like he had no idea what he was talking about, I sighed. “The sex, with me how was it?” I asked Bobby smirked, as if he enjoyed seeing me like this, all uncomfortable and shit.

“You really don’t remember it?” He asked, I shook my head, “I don’t really remember the first time either, I just know we did it because I woke up the next morning next to you.” He said as I looked at him in shock.

“How many times did we do it?” I asked, and I didn’t remember it at all? I must’ve been really smashed, either that or someone put something in my drink.

“I don’t know, probably four or five times, maybe more.” He said as I grew still. There was no way that we had done it that many times and I had no idea, oh god, what was wrong with me?

“That’s a lot.” I said quietly as I looked down for a moment then looked up at him again. “You never answered my question though, how was it? The sex I mean.” I said looking down again. Bobby let out a chuckle, as if he was silently laughing at me because of how uncomfortable I was.

“Why are you so embarrassed Darian? Are you embarrassed that you slept with me? Do you regret it?” Bobby asked quietly, that was a good question, was I embarrassed that I had slept with him? Did I regret it, even though I couldn’t remember it? No, and that was my answer to both questions.

“No,” I answered just as quiet, “I don’t regret sleeping with you; I regret that I couldn’t remember it.” I kissed him softly. “You’re avoiding my question Deal. How was it?” I asked, now I was slightly impatient, he let out a sigh, what it wasn’t my fault, he was avoiding the question.

“Amazing, how else could it be?” He replied as I rolled my eyes, “your towel fell down.” He added after a moment.

“Oh well, I guess to make things even these have gotta go.” I said smirking at him as I unbuttoned and then unzipped his pants, sliding them along with his boxers down. Even the tiniest amount of pressure on his dick made him groan. He kissed me gently at first, his arms around me until I rubbed myself against him then he pushed our heads closer together. I took a few steps back towards the bed and he walked with me.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” He asked quietly, he looked a little concerned, as if he was scared of something? Obviously if we had sex before there wasn’t anything to be concerned about, or anything for him to be concerned about.

“I’m scared shitless but I’m positive that I want to do this.” I said, Bobby raised an eyebrow and I let out a laugh. “I’m sure I want to do this.” I told him then kissed him fiercely, letting him push me back onto the bed.

***

“Darian I hope you know I love you.” None other than Bobby Deal told me as I rested my head on his chest.

“I know.” I replied quietly as I lifted my head and kissed him gently before placing my head back down on his chest, I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me closer to his warm body before we both fell asleep.

***
Bobby Deal’s POV

I woke up with Darian’s head on my chest and my arms around her. The memories of the previous night came flooding back, it had started out as something innocent, having a few drinks with Darian and it had ended up with the two of us in bed together. I gently unwrapped my arms from her then slowly tried to pull away.

“Where you going?” I heard her ask softly, I looked at her, she was awake, barely.

“Just to get changed and stuff.” I lied; she nodded her head and moved her head off of my chest and onto the pillow.

“Oh okay,” She replied, I kissed her cheek softly as she shut her eyes and I presumed dozed off again. I took a deep breath as I got out of her bed and hunted down my clothes, I even found my shirt from the last time it had happened, so I decided to take that too.

“Sorry I’m doing this.” I whispered as I slipped out the door, leaving Darian sleeping peacefully in her bed.

***

Darian’s POV

I woke up alone, complete and utterly alone. Bobby had gone or at least I presumed that he had left while I was sleeping. I’m just going to get changed and stuff. His words floated through my head and I cursed myself, sure he could’ve been telling the truth but still what an idiot I had been. I mean, yeah he’s just going to put his clothes on and then get back in the bed. My god what an idiot I was. I shook my head. Oh Deal was going to get a mouthful; I was not impressed at all. Shaking my head I got out of bed and quickly found a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I ran a brush through my hair a few times making sure I looked semi-presentable before I left my room and walked down the stairs where my father was watching TV and my mom was cleaning dishes. The perfect family picture, yuck.

“Hi mom. Hi dad.” I said greeting my parents, my mother flashed me a dazzling smile from the kitchen sink while my father grunted a hello before his eyes settled on the TV screen again.

“Mornin’ Darian, if you were looking for Robert you must have just missed him, he left oh shoot, fifteen minutes ago.” My mom said as she glanced at the clock, I silently snickered, knowing how much Bobby Deal hated his full name. Robert.

“Oh thanks mom, would you mind if I went to see him? I forgot to mention something before he left and it’s dreadfully important.” I said doing my best to sound upset, I batted my eyes as my mother let out a sigh.

“Of course dear just make sure that you’re back in time for supper.” She told me as I nodded my head before leaving. What was wrong with Bobby? I mean he just left without saying a word, he lied to me.

I shut the door quietly as I walked down the sidewalk towards the Deal household; I hesitantly went up to the front door and knocked twice. Why was I so nervous? I mean I had only done it a hundred, no a thousand times before so why was I so nervous? Because I had slept with him? I highly doubted that, I had slept with a few guys and nothing had been awkward. Or was it because I had slept with him and felt something? That was probably it, because it was true. I had felt something for him last night. I had felt a spark. Every touch, every kiss, every moan there was something to it, it wasn’t a one night stand that was for sure, there was something to it, there really was.

“Oh hello Darian how can I help you today?” Bobby’s mom answered the door, flashing a quick smile at me.

“Hi Mrs. Deal is it possible that Bobby’s home?” I asked, hoping that Bobby would be home so I could talk to him.

“Oh no, he’s not home yet, he was at a party last night.” She replied, flashing me another smile as I sighed. Damnit, “but you’re welcome to come in and wait until he comes home, he shouldn’t be long now.” She invited, I smiled at her, she was a nice lady, I could bear a little while with her.

“Thank you so much Mrs. Deal.” I said as she stepped back and let me into her home. I had been in their house a few times but for the most part it had just been the simple say hi to the parents before vanishing upstairs and listening to music for the next three hours.

“Oh it’s no problem at all sweets I haven’t seen you in a while at all. Not hanging around Robert anymore?” She asked as I followed her into the kitchen, she gestured for me to sit down in one of the chairs and with a large exhale I did.

“No just been busy with school, still hanging around Bobby as always, how have you been?” I replied, his mom was really nice, and I do mean really.

“I’ve been great,” she said beaming at me as we both heard the door open and close.

“I’m home.” The unmistakable voice of Bobby Deal called out as I smirked to myself; this was going to be interesting.

“That’s good, how was the party? There’s someone here to see you.” His mom called out.

“Who is it?” He asked, ignoring what she had asked about the party.

“It’s me” I said hesitantly, “it’s Darian. I need to talk to you.” I said quietly as he walked into the room and shot me a glare full of hurt. What was his problem? I wasn’t the one who had left this morning.

“What do you want?” He asked, his voice on the edge of growling at me, I sighed as I stood up.

“I need to talk to you about what happened this morning.” I said quietly, I didn’t want to do this to him, I really didn’t but if it came to that I would tell his mom and she would not be happy with him at all. He stared at me, before he sighed.

“Fine c’mon.” He said after a moment I stood up and followed him, stopping at the door and turning to his mother.

“Thank you so much for letting me in.” I thanked her before I followed Bobby to his room, up the stairs and first door on your left.

“What the hell do you want? Why are you here? What could there possibly be to discuss with me about this morning?” He nearly exploded as I shut the door behind him; I sunk down on the bed.

“Why did you leave this morning?” I asked quietly as I met his eyes with my own.

“Why did I leave?” He repeated in disbelief, as if he couldn’t believe I was asking him such a question, “I left because I didn’t see any reason to stick around.” I let out a sigh, oh god talk about beating around the bush for an answer, because that was exactly what I was going to have to do.

“Why? Why didn’t you see a reason to stick around? After last night why? What made you change your mind?” I asked as I stood up and walked over to him.

“You did.” He replied softly, “you didn’t care, that’s what made me change my mind.” I paused for a moment. What the hell was he talking about? Because in all honesty I had no idea.

“What did I do wrong Bobby? What did I do to show you that I didn’t care? Did I not act fast enough? Did I not moan your name well enough for you?” I said whispering in his ear.

“I think you know what you did Darian. You acted like you cared. So you tell me, was I not good enough in bed for you?” He replied icily as I froze, I knew exactly what I had done wrong, what I hadn’t said.

“Bobby, I-“ I started as he cut me off.

“No, don’t tell me it now, you don’t mean it now.” He said as I closed my mouth and looked down.

“I don’t think you’d know how much I’d mean it if I said it right now Bobby so I’ll just take my words and leave.” I said as I looked up at him, he didn’t say anything as I opened the door to his room and walked out, shutting it behind me. I walked down the stairs.

“So how’d the talk go?” His mother asked me as I reached the last step.

“Just fine, I think we have everything figured out.” I replied, forcing a smile on my face.

“Well honey that’s always good, would you like to stay for supper?” She asked as I slipped on my shoes. She was asking me if I wanted to stay for supper now. It was only three in the afternoon.

“Oh that would be lovely but I think I should go home, I believe that we are going to my grandparent’s house this evening.” I replied, her face fell as I said my last goodbyes and opened the door and began my walk home.

***

I surveyed the hallways, no Bobby Deal, anywhere. God-damnit, he better be here soon or else I’ll kill him. I thought bitterly as the bell rang that warned us to get to class. Never mind that, I’ll kill him next time I see him! I rolled my eyes before I wandered off to another boring day of classes

Turns out Mr. Deal had dropped out that morning and had left for LA. Guess who never heard it until his mom told him? That would’ve been me. Guess who was stuck in the shithole until I graduated? Again that would be me. Guess who was going to get his match when I found him again? That would be him, and I would make sure of that.
♠ ♠ ♠
By far the longest chapter I have ever written.

Now I ask again.

Who do you think Darian is going to fall for?