Status: Gonna try and update it biweekly

You're My Everything

Goodnight.

We walked back to the hotel in silence. Mick looked like he was lost in thought and since I had no idea what to say, I decided to stay silent. In the distance a siren went off, one of many that would surely goof tonight. Los Angeles was never quiet at night. We passed a few shifty looked people, a few of them who whistles at me.

“Are you okay?” I asked quietly as he pulled open the door at the front of the hotel.

“Do I look okay to you?” He replied in a hollow tone as I caught the door and slipped inside .I sighed and shook my head before catching up to Mick as he pressed the up button on the elevator, twice. The elevator dinged as the doors slid open I followed Mick into the elevator and watched as he fiddled with his wedding band.

“No you look upset and hurt.” I answered softly as the doors closed and I pressed the number two and the elevator lurched into motion. Mick didn’t answer me he just merely shot me a disinterested glance before returning to fiddling with his wedding band again. The elevator stopped and the doors slid open, I let Mick go first, partially because he was upset and partially because he had the key to our room. I followed a few steps behind him as he stopped in front of our door and unlocked it before opening and then closing the door on me.

"Mick open the door please." I said in a flat tone as I knocked on the door. The door opened a second later with Mick standing behind it.

"Sorry, forgot." He said as I shook my head before walking inside and kicking off my shoes while Mick bent down to unlace his.

"I'm using the phone." I called to him as I crawled across the bed and took the phone off the hook.

"Sounds good, call the front desk and tell them I want a bottle of vodka before though." He told me, pulling off his right shoe and beginning to unlace his left one.

"Two bottles of vodka sounds good to me." I replied as I pressed zero and waited as the phone began to ring.

"Hello?" A lady's voice said a second after the ringing stopped.

"Hello, two bottles of vodka to room 207." I said hoping that I didn't screw anything up, I could hear Mick mumbling to himself as he threw a shoe down and shut the door to the bathroom, I frowned but didn't bother to say anything, he was in a foul mood and I didn't feel like going to make it worse.

"Alright they should be right up." The lady replied, sounding bored.

"Thank you." I said before I disconnected and heard a crash from the bathroom, I put the phone back on the hook before glancing at the bathroom. "Mick what are you doing in
there?" I asked cautiously.

"Jacking off." He replied sarcastically as I rolled my eyes and picked up the phone again. Now to tell them I was quitting my job today that was going to be a fun conversation. I dialled in the numbers and prayed that my manager Kerri wouldn't pick up the phone, because then I'd be in for one hell of a talking too.

"Hello?" Kerri said into the phone while I held back a groan, there goes my luck. I thought sourly as I took into a deep breath before I spoke.

"Hi Kerri this is Darian calling just letting you know that due to unforeseen personal reasons I'm going to have to quit and I won't be in again." I said as I shut my eyes and chewed my lip nervously, hoping that she'd just say okay see ya and that would be the end of that.

"Oh well I'm sorry to hear that Darian you were quite fun to work with, I hope whatever your going through gets better in the future and you can rejoin our wonderful staff." She said as I held back a laugh, wonderful staff? You had to be shitting me.

"Of course Kerri, I'm glad you understand," I replied forcing a smirk on my face before saying goodbye and hanging up. There now everything was done for sure; I could actually go on tour with the rest of the band and not feel completely guilty for ditching out on my job. I was just about to lie down and pass out when someone knocked on the door and I actually did let out a groan that had to be the alcohol that Mick had asked me to order.

"I'll get it!" Mick called as he opened the door to the bathroom and got to the door speaking a few words with whoever was there and shutting it. "I got two bottles of vodka." Mick said beaming at me like it was Christmas for him, which come to think of it, that was probably the closest thing to Christmas that he could get, alcohol.

"One of those is for me." I replied as he frowned, "never mind you can have it." I said as I closed my eyes.

"Thanks." He replied as he sat down on the bed and I opened my eyes to see him drinking his vodka like it was water.

"You know it actually tastes better when you mix it with something." I told him as he glared at me, "but that's just my opinion." I mumbled.

"Your opinion is wrong." He replied as I stood up.

"Whatever, I'm going to change into sweat pants or something before I pass out." I replied as I unzipped my bag full of clothes, or the clothes that I had picked to bring from my apartment, the rest of them had ended up in some dumpster in downtown LA, hobo's must've thought they had died and gone to heaven. Mick shrugged as I flicked the light switch on in the bathroom and there was broken glass everywhere that explained the crashes earlier. "What did you break?" I asked as I shut off the light, and shut the door to the bathroom. I was not cleaning up after Mick when it was one am in the morning and we had to get on a tour bus in six hours. No way Jose.

"The mirror." He replied simply as I shook my head at him.

"I'm changing here, now don't you dare look." I told him firmly as he turned away and faced the wall. I shook my head as I watched him continue drinking his bottle of vodka as I slipped my pants off and pulled up my sweat pants.

"Is it safe to look yet? Or will I turn to stone?" Mick asked jokingly after a few minutes as I climbed onto the bed.

"It's safe." I answered, normally I would've complained about what he had just said but right now I didn't care, I was way too tired. "Now I'm going to bed so put your bottle of vodka down because we have to get up in six hours and frankly I am extremely cranky if I don't get enough sleep." I told him as he rolled his eyes but nonetheless screwed the lid on his bottle of vodka and put it on the bedside table as I curled up under the covers.

“You’re always cranky.” He replied as I gritted my teeth Emi cheated on him, he’s just in a foul mood, ignore it, ignore it, ignore it.

"You're gonna sleep in that?" I asked as he pulled back the covers for his half of the bed.

"It's either this, boxers or nothing at all." He replied as I made a gagging noise, that was too much information for me. "It's your pick because frankly I don't give a fuck."

"I highly doubt that you can wear a pair of boxers when your pants are that tight, and I'd rather not see you in any other under garments." I replied as I rolled over, facing away from him, just in case he...y'know decided to attempt to prove me wrong.

"So does that mean you're asking me to take off my pants and show you?" Mick prodded after a moment of silence.

"You're drunk. Go to sleep." I said in a flat tone as I shut my eyes.

"You're avoiding my question." He replied as I groaned and looked at him again.

"Mick I don't care what you do, take off your pants for all I care! Just go to fucking sleep, please." I said as he smirked at me and I buried my face in my pillow and let out an anguished scream.

"Turn off the fucking light switch if you want me to go to sleep then." He argued as I clenched my fist.

"The light switch is on your side of the bed." I told him as he let out a sigh.

"No it's not it's on your side of the bed." He argued again as I sighed and reluctantly felt the wall for the light switch hearing the satisfying click as the lights went off.

"Good night Mick." I told him.

"Good night Darian." He replied, just the way he said it I knew he had a smirk on his face, I heard the bed creak as he slid under the covers, I looked up and saw darkness as I let out a sigh, now I could finally get some sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHO WANTS MICK AND DARIAN TO HAVE SEX?
Well guess what...
it's not going to haappen =D
I'm such a bitch aren't I?