Status: Gonna try and update it biweekly

You're My Everything

Highschool friends

“So just curious but was the water actually that cold or did you two do something else to make it super cold for poor Mick?” I asked as Tommy shut the door to the bus and put me down. Vince yawned lazily as he sat down beside me, Tommy sitting down on the other side of me. “Is there something that I shouldn’t have said?” I asked, glancing around nervously as they all stared at me, like hungry wolves.

“No, it’s nothing that you said; we just thought that we should go over this since Mick is our friend.” Vince said as he turned to face me.

“I’m not sure that I’m following you but okay.” I said slowly as Tommy wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer.

“We just wanted to let you know that Mick is already in a relationship,” Tommy started slowly.

“He’s married.” Nikki spat out as I looked at him uninterested. Yeah so he was married, that didn’t matter to me because I wasn’t in a relationship with him.

“I know that,” I replied sounding bored, was there a specific reason that they were bringing this up?

“You know, but you’re still fucking him?” Vince asked as he stared at my boobs, I ignored him.

“I’m not fucking him.” I said as Nikki gave me a sceptical look.

“Of course you’re not, because Mick would totally bring a girl on tour and sleep in the same room as her.” Nikki said as he spoke up, he was being sarcastic and nasty and everything you expected him to be.

“We’re not fucking, I’m quite aware that Mick is married to someone.” I said trying to keep a snide tone out of my voice.

“Really, are you sure you’re not fucking? You can think about it if you really want to.” Nikki replied as I glared at him. He was treating me like a child and it was beginning to bother me, a lot.

“I’m positive that we’re not fucking, if you really need to know, you can ask Mick. I’m sure he’ll tell you exactly what goes on in our bedroom.” I snapped as Nikki and Vince’s faces lit up.

“Fine, I’ll go ask him, he’ll tell me.” Nikki replied as he stood up and walked away with Vince. I held back a laugh, the spoiled brats they thought they knew everything, I wondered what Mick would have to say when they talked to him. Tommy gave me a look before a smile spread across his face and he shook his head.

“What are you smiling about?” I asked as he shook his head at me.

“You. Because I don’t think any girl has ever stayed with Motley Crue and not fucked at least one of us.” He told me with a laugh.

“Well I guess that means that I’m the first because I didn’t fuck Mick.” I replied as Tommy gave me a sceptical look. “For real, I didn’t fuck him. He’s married and we’re just high school friends, simple as that.” I told him that seemed to do the trick.

“You’re that chick he mentioned?” Tommy asked, sounding surprised, that immediately had me worried, what had he told Tommy and the rest of them, hopefully nothing bad, but then again I didn’t want him to mention anything that was too good either.

“Depends what he said about me.” I replied, after all there was quite a few chicks from high school that Bobby err...Mick had hung around with, not in a good way either.

“He said that the two of you use to get into a lot of mischief.” Tommy said a smirk spreading across his face, that sounds like me and Mick alright, between the two of us at least one of us was in trouble at any given time, usually it was me.

“Yeah that was me.” I admitted after a moment as Tommy let out a long loud laugh as he pulled me closer to him.

“Well if that’s the case then I think we’ll get along just fine then.” He told me as I stuck my tongue out at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Biggest waste of a chapter ever? I think so.
But comments make me feel better about it. =D