Hallucinations

Silly Dreams or Imaginations?

I got into my bus and I felt relieved to finally lay down. It was quiet and I started to feel the bus move towards our next destination. It'd be our last show of the 'LOVE' tour. Putting a CD out for free that you've worked hard on for years was a really tough decision. But at the same time, it felt good to finally put it out there for the world to hear.

"Tom! Where'd you put the damn Cheez-Its?!" I heard Atom yell. I groaned and got up then went out to where he was.

"I thought I put them in the cabinet," I yawned, rubbing the back of my neck.

"They're not there," Atom sighed.

"I have them!" Matt yelled from his room. Atom ran to Matt's room and I heard them hit each other and yell.

"What's going on in there?" David asked, coming out of the bathroom. I turned and looked at him.

"Matt had the Cheez-Its and Atom wants them."

David nodded his head as Atom was pushed out and had the box of Cheez-Its in his hand. Matt came running out in a shirt and boxers. David and I immediately started laughing.

"I don't want to know why he doesn't have any pants on," David laughed and went back to his room.

[Five hours later]

"Hey, do you guys want to hear a story?" I yelled into the mic. The crowd cheered. I smiled and looked back at Matt. He went wide eyed and stopped playing his bass.

"Don't you dare, Thomas Matthew!" He said into the mic; the crowd laughed, as did Atom and David.

"So on our way here, Atom was yelling at me because he thought I still had the box of Cheez-Its," I began to say.

Matt just shook his head and told the audience to not listen to me.

"I told Atom that I didn't have them and long story short, Matt yelled out that he had them. So, Atom runs into Matt's room and-"

Atom stopped playing the drums and cut me off. "And I went in there and started beating the shit out of him," he said. The crowd was laughing and talking to each other. I decided to jump back into the story.

"David and I are standing there, confused, when all of a sudden Atom runs out with the Cheez-Its and Matt chases after him... in his boxers," I said and looked at Matt.

"Why were you in your boxers?" David asked into the mic.

"I like to hang loose sometimes!" Matt accidentally said into the microphone. Atom, David, the audience, and myself began laughing our asses off and Matt looked around, realizing that he had said that for everyone to hear.

"It's okay, man! So do I!" I heard someone yell from the crowd. That only made us laugh harder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fuckin' shit. I just realized that it's July already. Well, I knew what month it was. But, shit... time is going by so fast.

xoxo- Adie.