End of Everything

Intro...

Gerard's POV~

My eyes flew open. 7:30 AM. Ugh, why did I have to wake up, and why the hell was my alarm set?
"Rise and shine, sleepyhead!" Mikey shook me, "Wake up!"
"No..." I muttered. I turned on my side.
"GERARD!!! WAKE UP!" I heard Frank's voice. I was so happy to hear his voice. Wait, did I just say that? Okay...

I walked down to breakfast. I immediatly smelled coffee. Jamia, Mikey, Alicia, Bob, and Frank were in the kitchen.
"Gee, I made coffee!" Bob said proudly, "Come and get it!" I walked over to him and poured some coffee. Ray walked down.
"Hey guys. We've run into some teen... fans." Ray said.
I knew that he meant teenies. Ugh, I better get out my Sharpies. Frank walked up to Jamia and hugged her tight.
"Gotta go take care of the teenies," he said, kissing her deeply. I felt my heart sink. What was wrong with me?
"Eww... guys, get a room," Bob said as Ray shielded Bob's eyes. We decided to face the fans.

"Can I have your autograph?"
and
"Oh. My. God. Gerard is waay hotter in real person!"
was what we heard the whole time. Yes, teenies.
"Okay guys, we've got to get going," Mikey said. Thank you! We jumped into the bus and Ray floored the gas pedal and we drove off to the next stop, the LA concert.