End of Everything

Starbuck's

Jamia's POV:

"Bert, BERT!" I laughed. Bert kissed my neck, caressing my face.

I sat up.
"Come on, let's go. We don't need to stay here all day like hermits. Steve is at work."

Bert stood up from his bed and dressed quickly, deciding that we should go to Starbuck's.

We walked inside and got to the front of the line slowly. A couple of kids recognized Bert, and he got some pictures. The press came along. But before they could take pictures of "Bert's new girlfriend," Bert screamed them away. I laughed so hard. Some of the fans laughed with me.

We ordered and sat at the bar. We weren't making out in public or anything... for some time. But then we got bored. So we started to make out.
Bert pushed his tounge into my mouth, massaging mine with his.

Frank's POV:

My eyes widened at the sight. I could feel my heart rate quicken and my breath as well.

"Gee... Please." I wasn't sure why I said please. Like, please hide me or something.
I hid my face in Gerard's chest and breathed in his scent.

"Oh SHIT. Worm, let's get out of here. We need to get out of here. PLEASE." I felt his chest vibrate.

Jamia and a man sat at the bar, making out. I was surprised that the manager hadn't done anything about it.

"Gee, can we go, please?"

Gerard pulled on my hand and tryed to walk out quickly. I followed.

"Hey Frank? Where are you two going?" Ray yelled, obviously not seeing my worst enemy making out with her boyfriend.

"Ray! Shut the fuck up!" I whispered hoarsely.

I pointed at the two. Unfortunetely, the man turned around at the time. He has ragged, greasy hair.
"What the fu-" Gerard said, "Bert-fucking-McCracken! What a whore. This is what? Boyfriend number seven?"

Our worst enemies turned to us.

Gerard's POV:

Who would've known? The two to cause me pain would end up together. You're wondering what Jamia did to me? She broke the man I love's heart. It hurt me too much to explain.

I stared at Bert as he stared back. I felt a sudden pang of jealousy and pain. STUPID, fucking song had to come into my head.

Insanity laughs under pressure we're cracking
Can't we give ourselves one more chance?
Why can't we give love that one more chance?


I fought back the tears and asked Frank once again for us to leave.

"Ray, we're leaving." I told the froman. He nodded, "Dude, we're leaving too."
Mikey, Ray, Christa, Alicia, Frank, Worm, Quinn, and I kind of ran out of the room.

Jamia's POV:

Holy fuck. Frank and Gerard? Damn.

"Bert, we need to leave." I said to him.

"Babe, we... " I felt Bert become tense under my arms. He had spotted Gerard.

Bert's POV:

GERARD?! Gerard Way... I hadn't seen him in... AGES.

Insanity laughs under pressure we're cracking
Can't we give ourselves one more chance?
Why can't we give love that one more chance?


Damn. I still had a part of me that longed for our friendship back.
But then I saw Frank's head buried in his chest.

I always knew they'd end up together.

They ran out, clutching on to each other. I could tell that they were both fighting back tears.

Gerard's POV:

Frank and I broke down in our room in each other's arms.

"SHE JUST HAD TO BE A WHORE AND GO OUT WITH A BASTARD."
Frank yelled, not even attempting to contain his anger and tears.

I held him close and whispered, "It'll be okay."

"How the hell do you know?"