End of Everything

TWIST!

Jamia's POV:

We got into Bert's house but I was having horrible thoughts. They were; Me getting pregnant and Steve and I getting married, and then finding out that it's Bert's baby. But I followed him into the house and onto the bed anyway.

Who did I love? I was stuck in a... love triangle with three alternative routes. Bert, Steve... and Frank. Yes, I still loved Frank. But it got so irratating, dealing with the rock star shit. Steve, he was so perfect and sweet, but the same for Bert. So naturally, I thought that cheating was the answer.

"Bert?" I whispered, barely heard. And I wasn't. Glad, I was, because I didn't want him to know that I didn't like risks. Risks were always taken, but this was the biggest risk. I bet I felt worse than Frank when he found out.

So Bert and I sat on the bed, and eventually laid down.

Bert climbed on top of me and kissed me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I gave in and leaned toward him, feeling that large lump in his pants.
Bert lifted the sides of my shirt slightly, and I knew what was to follow.

"Wait," I stopped him, making his arms drop my shirt, "Maybe this isn't such a good idea."

"Why, babe? Why is it different now?"

"Because remember, I'M ENGAGED. You get me pregnant, I get married to Steve, and it's not his baby! Do you see how dangerous it is for me to be at your house? Can you see that I want you, but there's no way?"

"Technically, no, because women aren't very obvious when it comes to turn-ons."
I brushed my hand against his hard-on, making him shiver.

"Ah, I can't STAND not having you..." I pulled back and sat up on the bed. Bert came with me.

"W-whoa. So I believe that you want me," he stuttered.

It was so wrong for me to even think about fucking him. I'm getting married.
And I loved Steve. AND Bert, dammit.

"I love you." Bert pulled me into his arms and clutched onto my body.

"I love yo- you... too." I couldn't say it! There were too many things to be worried about.

I struggled against his grip, and stood up beside the bed.

"I have to go."

"WAIT! Where the fuck are you going?"

"TO MY HUSBAND. I think we're-"
I was interupted by Bert.

"OVER?! So you can just play with me and make me happy for once in my life, and then throw me against the wall... like an old toy?!"

I stumbled out of the room and ran to the door.

"JAMIA!"

*blackout*