End of Everything

Jamia's Turn

Jamia's POV:

What was so serious? I was worried.

"...
Okay" Gerard took a big sigh.

"I saw you with that other guy in the club last night."
"What are you talking about-" I tryed to protest.
"Jamia! Don't lie to me." Gerard was so upset.

"Gerard, I have no idea wha-" my damn face was turning red.

"God damn it!!! JAMIA I KNOW YOU WERE MAKING OUT WITH THAT GUY. YOU KNOW FRANK IS GOING TO BE BROKEN HEARTED! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?" he slammed on the brakes and parked by the gas station.
"Gerard you don't under-" I was crying at this point.

Why did he have to be right? I felt so bad... I just loved that other guy. His name was Steve. We had been going out for a long time... he followed me around when MCR had a tour. I let him come. Well, his jet black hair and countless tattoos were mine. His hair was jelled into a mohawk... I can't stand mohawks...

"I do completely Jamia." he was crying also... him and Frank were so close. "I can't belive you would do this to him. He loves you and you know it. I would hate to let him know..."

"No Gerard. We can't tell him... I broke up with Steve." but... how could I lie to Gerard? I hadn't broken up with him.
"Oh, Steve huh? It has a name."
"Gerard! He's so sweet and-"
"Um, please don't talk about the male race while I'm here..." he was obivously tired of hearing that.
"Sorry. Look, let's go home and forget this ever happened. He's gone."
"What are we going to do about Frank? He needs to know and when are you going to tell him, when you are about to get married?"

"...
Sometime, please Gerard. Understand." he looked away and started the car.
"Fine, but you HAVE to tell him."
"I will..."
But I wouldn't. I would break up with him... sometime.