End of Everything

Concert... And Getting A Little Too Drunk

Frank's POV:

YES! I heard Jamia and Gerard at the room door. Before they could open it, I dashed there and slammed the door open. It knocked into someone.
"God, Frank! Ow..." Gerard!
"SORRY! I was just so excited to see you guys..."
"That's okay..." I ran over and gave Gerard a big hug. Somehow, I felt like I should be hugging Gerard more than Jamia... what was with me?
"Frankie! What about me?" Jamia put on a pouting face. God! You just HAD to go and ruin all of the fun, Jamia. She looked annoyed at Gerard... but not just because of the hug...
"Wait your turn!"
"Well, you guys have been hugging for awhile now..." Oh shit! I pulled away from Gerard and hugged Jamia.
"Hey baby."
"Hey..."

Gerard's POV:

I walked up to the door. But before I could open it, Frank sped out and slammed the door into me.
"God, Frank! Ow..."
"SORRY! I was just so excited to see you guys..."
"That's okay..." Frank came over and hugged me... I seemed to love that. We stayed in the hugging position for a long time...
"Frankie! What about me?" Jamia put on a pouting face. Why were you doing that? You have two boyfriends!
"Wait your turn!" HA!
"Well, you guys have been hugging for awhile now..." Fine... Frank pulled away from me.
He hugged Jamia.
"Hey baby."
"Hey..." I felt that jealous pain again.
"Frank... I hate to ruin the moment, but look at the clock." It was 3:34 PM. Our concert was at five.
"Fuck!" He pulled away from Jamia. Wait. we had to get into the car.
I walked into the hallway.
"RAY! BOB! MIKEY AND ALICIA! WE HAVE TO GET GOING!"

We got into the car and drove to the concert. The people who host it usually do our make-up.

We got on stage and had fun. I couldn't believe the fans that were there! They were cool.
AOL happened to be hosting the concert. Frank had LOTS of fun... as usual.

We decided to celebrate no injuries (because of the fans) with a drink... or a few.

Frank and I watched "Labryinth" in my room.
We took... a lot of beer into the room.
About half-way through the movie, we were so drunk. It was insane.

I knew that Frank didn't feel the same way about me that I did about him.
But... then how were his hands pulling my head towards him? And why the fuck did he just slip his tongue into my mouth? Why were we making out, when clearly, someone could just walk in? Why am I asking all of these questions and not joining in with Frank?

I pulled him towards me, and we laid down on the couch together, not breaking the perfect kiss.
After a few presious moments, we let go, gasping for air.
Frank laid his head on my chest, as he fell asleep.

I knew that Jamia wasn't going to be home... so I let him sleep with me.
We could sleep together as friends, and it wouldn't be so confusing.
Wow, I was sleeping with Frank Iero.

Frank's POV:

I was so drunk...

Wait, had I just kissed Gerard?

And was I sleeping with him?
...cool.