The Musso's and Me

My life

I have one of the strangest lives. Nothing about it is normal. My mom and dad don’t live together, never have and I’ve learnt to understand they never will. In fact they live in completely different countries. I live in one country with no friends at all; all my friends are in a foreign country.

My mom’s Spanish and at 18 she went traveling on her gap year to America, where she met my dad in Texas. 9 months later I arrived into the world and my mom’s family forced her to move back to Spain.

Every summer I go to visit my dad for the whole summer holidays and that’s when I met the best people in my life. The Musso’s. I was 3 years old and we were at the park when I wanted to play on the swings and a small dark haired boy let me go on his swing and told me his name was Mitchel.

Since then every summer I go see dad and the Musso’s. Mitchel is like my brother I’ve known Marc his whole life, I love him like a little brother and Mason is my best friend.

In the November of 2007 my dad told me he was moving to California and I had never been so upset in my life. California was miles away from Texas and that meant next summer I wouldn’t see the Musso’s and I thought I’d never see them again.

That was until March 2008 when Mason told me that they were moving to California because of Mitchel’s job in Hannah Montana, turned out they bought the house next door to my dad. I was excited for that summer to come I thought life was relatively perfect.

3 weeks later I was about to be proved so wrong.