The Musso's and Me

Meeting the girlfriends

“This is Lisa” said Mitchel “Hi” “It’s nice to meet you, Mitchel talks about you,” I said “And this is Emma” “Hi” she smiled shyly “Hey.”

We went outside in the backyard to eat. As usual the boys started arguing over something stupid. “Mitch” said Lisa trying to get him to shut up but he carried on. Emma attempted to squeeze Marc’s hand but he ignored her.

The Musso boys were best friends but they argued like most brothers, over the years I got used to it although their parents said I joined in. I touched Mason’s hand he stopped.

The boys took the plates back inside. “I’m sorry about you not seeing them much, I feel really bad” I admitted “It’s okay we understand” smiled Emma “Although I was scared about meeting you” Emma added, “Why?” “It’s like meeting Marc’s older sister” she smiled. “I’m not scary am I? I’m happy they’re happy” “Your not scary now. It just sounds like they listen to you” she admitted.

I turned round as I heard Mason & he threw candy at me. I looked at him shocked and he started to laugh, “That’s it” I shouted and I threw it back laughing. “You two grow up” laughed Marc.

I screamed as Mason ran at me and ran away. Mitchel started to laugh so I pushed him as I ran past and he glared at me. Lisa burst out laughing so Mitchel chased her.

“Mason stop it!” I shouted, “You started it” “No you did” I argued back as I got to the edge of the pool and realized I had nowhere else to go. I stopped & saw Mason start to smile. “No!” I laughed as he ran at me & wrapped his arms round me as we fell in the pool.

I swam to the surface to see Mitch stood laughing, “I don’t know what you’re laughing at!” said Lisa pushing him in. The boys got out the pool & walked over to Marc picking him up & ran over throwing him in the pool & jumped back in. The girls jumped in and Mitchel started splashing everyone.

“It’s freezing” laughed Marc and we all got out. We walked back up the yard “What happened to you lot!” said their mom “Tripped” I offered smiling and she laughed “I’d believe that from Mason & you but the rest aren’t as clumsy as you. You must be freezing,” she laughed walking back inside.

“I’m getting changed” laughed Marc and Mitchel nodded “You 2 can borrow some of my clothes if you want, they’re in my room the boys will show you” I said smiling “Thanks” they smiled and they all went inside leaving Mason and me outside.