The Musso's and Me

College

I’d been round to see Joe a few times and he was really nice, I got on with his brothers too. Mason had been really awkward with me recently and when we were supposed to go somewhere he’d say he couldn’t go anymore and then we’d argue. We spent more time at the Cyrus’ and the walks home were often silent.

“What’s the deal then?” asked Miley as we sat outside in her back yard “With what?” “Everything, you seem preoccupied” she asked “I’ve been thinking about a lot of things”I replied.

“Schools over for you now right?” I nodded “Have you looked at any colleges or had any ideas?” she asked and I sighed “Miley can I tell you something? You can’t tell anyone, including the Musso’s” she nodded.

“I’ve looked at doing Media studies & multimedia” “Really that’s great, have you spoke anyone yet?” she asked and I nodded “I spoke to UEM yesterday” “Where’s that? East coast?” I shook my head “Madrid” I replied.

“Spain! You can’t move back” I sighed, “Dad will be upset, so will Mitch & Marc but they’ll understand” I explained “I’ll miss you. Mason will be heartbroken.”

I looked up “He won’t, we don’t talk much anymore. Trace is his best friend now, I don’t know what happened but in 4 weeks we’ve just grown apart.” I admitted “You can’t have” “We don’t do anything together anymore, he makes his excuses & we argue a lot. It’s like we can’t stand each other anymore” I said.

“Do you hate him?” she asked “No, but he hates me, then we argue & I get mad at him. This is the longest we’ve been together. Normally it’s 2 months then I move back and we just talk.”

She looked at me “He doesn’t hate you. Maybe it’s just hard adjusting to the fact you live here now” she suggested and I shrugged.

“Maybe it’s Joe” “What Joe hates me?” I asked, “No, he loves you. I mean maybe that’s the problem. All this started after you met him, Joe and you are good friends but maybe Mason thinks there’s more to it” she reasoned.

“But he’s with Demi” I replied “Does Mason know that? He’s jealous, there’s always more between you than you admit. When Trace had hold of you at the party he didn’t like it.”

There was a knock at the door “I’m going home you coming?” Mason said “Sure. Talk to you later” I said hugging Miley & left.