The Musso's and Me

Where's Mason?

“Mason!” I shouted as I saw his car pull out of his drive. I ran into the Musso’s house “Where’s Mason gone?” I shouted.

“Calm down Jess, he just came in and got his keys and went. You’ve not been arguing have you he looked pretty upset” said his mom as they were all sat at the table eating. “Where’s he gone? Did he say?” I shouted back “Jess, Lisa and Emma are here” Mitchel reminded me.

“I really don’t care right now, where’s Mason gone? Did he say anything?” “Why are you so worried, what’s happened?” asked Marc as Miley ran in.

“Your dad’s just got home. Have you found him?” she asked and I shook my head. “Will someone tell me why you’re so worried about him and what’s actually happened?” his mom asked.

“Mason found out I’ve applied to university in Madrid” I admitted “Madrid! Your going back to Spain” their dad asked “You’re going back?” Marc asked and they all started talking “I don’t want to talk about this right now! I need to find Mason” I shouted.

“He could be anywhere, he never said where he was going, he didn’t say anything” said his mom “We need to find him” I stated and they all looked at me “He obviously wants to be alone Jess, I think we should just leave him. He’ll come home when he wants to talk” his mom replied.

“We can’t leave him alone, we need to find him!” “No sweetie, we need to leave him alone. I know Mason” she said “You know Mason! What so now I don’t know him at all? I know him better than any of you and if your not going to help I’ll find him on my own!” I shouted

“Miley go and get dad’s car keys” I ordered and she ran out “Miley can’t drive!” “No but I can!” I snapped and they looked at me shocked “You haven’t driven since…” “Since my mom died?” I cut in.

Mitchel got up putting his arm round me hugging me “You can’t drive like this” Mitchel said “Are you driving for me?” he shook his head “I can’t, I have to do what mom says” he replied.

“Well I’m going to find him even if it means I have to drive” I said as he looked at me “Be careful and ring me when you find him” he whispered “Miley you can stay here for dinner” he offered as I grabbed the keys and ran out the door.

I got in the car and started to engine. I couldn’t do this, I’d not driven in months and what if there’s an accident. I took a deep breath. I’d got to do this I needed to find Mason.

I pulled out the drive and was gone.