The Musso's and Me

Found

Where would Mason go? He can’t of gone too far but this place is huge if he wanted to disappear he could. If he ran away in Texas he’d go hide in the field or in the trees.

I drove past the Cyrus’ but he wasn’t there, I went everywhere I’d ever been with him but nothing. I pulled over and dialed his number but it went straight to answer phone.

“Where are you Mason!”

I looked out the window and saw 2 kids walking past with their mom. I stopped got out the car and ran towards her “Hi, is there a park round here?” she nodded.

“Yeah, about 10 blocks that way” she said pointing behind her “It’s the only decent park around here. Are you okay?” I nodded.

“Thanks, I’m looking for my friend. Thanks!” I shouted as I ran back to the car and set off.

Sure enough his car was there. I pulled up and rang Mitch and got out the car. There weren’t many people around seeing as it was getting dark.

I walked through the gates and saw a couple under the tree nearby, a family playing on the slide and it the far corner there was someone sat by the swings, as I got closer I knew it was Mason.

“Is this swing taken?” I asked.

“Yeah, but I heard there was a free one in Madrid!” I sat down next to him and he moved away.

“Mason” “Don’t bother, just go and tell whoever drove you here I’ll be home later.”

“I drove here.”