The Musso's and Me

Wedding Outfits

I got home and rang Miley “Hey I just got home. I don’t think it went very well, at all the other auditions they talked about your dancing but they never mentioned the audition. I don’t think I’ve got in” I explained.

I heard someone shouting my name outside and looked out my window to see Mitchel looking out of his.

“Miley I’ve got to go I’ll talk to you later” I threw my phone on the bed.

“What’s up?” I shouted out the window at him.

“Your dress came for the wedding mom says you’ve got to come over and try it on” he shouted back.

“Can’t I just try it on here?” I asked not really wanting to see Mason.

“No you can’t, get over here now!” he shouting and he shut his window and I ran down the stairs.

“Here you go Jess go and put this on” smiled their mom as I walked in; I took the dress and went upstairs.

I shut my door and got changed “Come down here in it!” she shouted and I rolled my eyes and walked out the room.

As I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw the guys wearing their suits “Come and stand with them” she said and I went and stood next to Marc.

She went down the line sorting everyone out “Mom seriously I’m old enough to dress myself” cringed Mitchel as she adjusted his tie.

She got level with me “This isn’t right your taller than Marc stand next to Mitch” she said pulling me forward.

“Does it really matter mom just to see what we look like?” laughed Marc and I moved to stand between him and Mitch.

“No still wrong your taller than Mitch as well” she moved me to stand next to Mason and I knew what she was doing.

“They’re the same size” said Mason, “Well it looks better this way” she said and stood back smiling.

“Wait there” she said and left the room.

We all stood in silence “You know she’s not coming back” I said and they all nodded.

“Yeah, she’s trying to make you 2…” started Mitchel “Mitch it’ll take a whole lot more than this for me to ever want to talk to her again” Mason snapped and I looked down.

“Mason don’t be stubborn, she’s your best friend!”

“No Marc she was my best friend and what a mistake that was. I can’t believe I wasted 14 years of my life on her” I bit my lip to stop myself from crying.

“Whether you like it or not Mason you 2 are going to sit together at this wedding and be nice to each other because that’s what mom wants and that’s what Ellie wants and it’s her wedding and you are not ruining it” said Mitchel seriously.

“I’ll sit next to her and I’ll be nice to her but trust me it’ll be the last time ever! I can’t even stand to look at her, it’ll be better when she’s gone anyway” he said and walked off and I ran back upstairs.

I got changed and went back downstairs “Are you taking it home with you dear?” I nodded “Are you okay?” she asked as I looked away from her and I nodded again.

“I’m fine, it’s just weddings you know, they make you feel emotional” I lied and she nodded as I hugged her.

“I’m sorry I shouted at you, I didn’t mean it” I apologized.

“I know you didn’t you were just worried about him. It’s okay I’m not mad at you and you know you’ll always have us even if you do go back to Spain” I nodded and pulled away and ran out.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I have a new story if you fancy checking it out? ... You Lied ... Thanks :)