The Musso's and Me

Bedroom

“What’s up?” he asked and I shook my head, “I’m talking to you again, we’re friends so come on lets go” he said.

“It’s not that, I heard someone say you wanted me to go soon” I admitted.

“Well I don’t want you to go at all so they’re were lying” he argued back.

“I don’t think they were” I said quietly as he stood up.

“What so now your believing them over me?” he asked and I shook my head “Yes you are” he snapped.

“No I’m not. It was you! You told Trace I had to go and I had to go soon” I shouted and he stared at me.

“You were listening to us?” he asked and I nodded.

“I walked past and I heard you say it, you really want me to leave?” I asked.

“I don’t want you to leave but if your leaving I want you to leave soon, it’s not fair to expect me to be your best friend again and then for you to leave in a few months” he explained.

“So you want me to leave now?” I asked confused as he sat down on the floor in front of me.

“I don’t want you to go anywhere, but if that’s what you really want to do then I want you to go now. If it’s what you really want you have to do it” he said and I nodded.

“I know.”

He smiled at me and pushed me backwards so I grabbed my pillow and hit him with it. “Oh really” he started to laugh and hit me with another pillow.

“You’ll break something” I said laughing.

“Shut up you sound just like my mom” he said pushing me backwards as he got on the bed.

“Ouch!” I shouted and he stopped.

“Oh my god are you okay?” he asked.

I laughed and hit him again pushing him over “I was joking” I stated as he laughed.

“Not fair I thought you’d really hurt yourself” he said trying to hit me again.

“Idiot!” I said laughing as he started to tickle my side. “Stop it!” I laughed trying to get away from him but he pulled me until I was laid next to him.

“That’ll teach you to hit me with things” he said laughing.

“Stop it!” I said grabbing one of his hands.

“Make me” he laughed.

“I’ll tell your mom” I snapped as I gasped for breath.

“I’m not nine anymore” he said laughing as he watched me squirm.

“Well stop acting like you are” I snapped back making him laugh even more.

“I’m not the one who’s ticklish!” he laughed as I rolled over to face him.

“Act your age” I laughed and pinched his leg.

“Ouch! That hurts” he said grabbing it with one hand.

“I know” I laughed evilly.

“Well don’t do it then” he said grabbing my hand as I went to do it again and hugged me. I laughed, “Is this your way of stopping me?” I asked and he laughed.

“It always works” he bragged.

“I don’t like it when you don’t talk to me” I admitted.

“Well don’t make me not want to talk to you” he said smiling as I pulled away and he tickled me again.

“Mason stop it or I’ll…” I hesitated looking for the right threat.

“What? Cry? Tell my mom?” he stated daring me to threaten him.

“Do this” I said and kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so i won't be updating until early next week because I go to Leeds Festival tomorrow :)